Rock hangs with Pitt

rockathletics.com: The Rock put a scare into Big East power Pittsburgh Sunday before falling 75-64 in exhibition action at the Petersen Events Center

Also - gopsusports.com: Rally in the Valley Set for Friday in Jordan Center After Nittany Lion Basketball Game

Looking forward to Friday night! :slight_smile:

~itt sure started a short line-up. In real heights approx 5-10, 6-0, 6-3, 6-4 and 6-10 and these heights are generous. Maybe this is the season for playing small.

Aww, I thought maybe you meant our Rokk had surfaced over on Pitt boards. :slight_smile:

Thats what I thought too.lol

There is a reason I’m making a “revenge” sign for the game. Didn’t Pitt almost lose to a bad team in the NCAA’s?

Coaches don’t care much about the scoreboard in these exhibition games. It’s more about seeing how kids react to outside competition, who executes on offense and defense and testing different combinations on the court. Of course, the fans go nuts if the scoreboard doesn’t read as expected in these exhibition games, as witness the fan reaction to our exhibition loss against Shippensburg a couple years ago.

I agree to a point. Ship was trying to win the game. Ed was playing combinations, etc. But on the other hand…we shouldn’t lose to Ship under any circumstance.

I believe it turned out to be an early sign of a team that was not very good, too.

[quote="bstanf, post:3, topic:172"]Aww, I thought maybe you meant our Rokk had surfaced over on Pitt boards. :)[/quote]

There is a reason I’m making a “revenge” sign for the game. Didn’t Pitt almost lose to a bad team in the NCAA’s?

I thought the exact thing :slight_smile:

[quote="bstanf, post:3, topic:172"]Aww, I thought maybe you meant our Rokk had surfaced over on Pitt boards. :)[/quote]

Y’all,

Didn’t the subject line say Rock, not Rokk? :slight_smile:

Y’all,

Didn’t the subject line say Rock, not Rokk? :slight_smile:

Who is Rokk? :wink: