Robert Morris IGT

Let’s resurrect this tonight and see what folks prefer …

Thanks TJB. I’ve missed the IGT’s. The live clock is gone from the online video, now it’s displaying “The game between Robert Morris & Penn State will begin at 7:30 PM EST” and there’s audio as well.

I’ve got terrible video already.

For the online games, I think I’ll prefer the IGT over Chat. With chat, I have to toggle between the video screen and the chat window. That led to me missing on a click and closing my video window once. Oops. With the IGT, I’ll feel less urgency to toggle over every time I hear the chat chime.

For TV games, chat might work well. I thought Eric’s chatroom worked well last year.

Thanks TJB. So no live chat tonight…just IGT.

[quote="tjb, post:1, topic:258"]Let's resurrect this tonight and see what folks prefer ...[/quote]

For the online games, I think I’ll prefer the IGT over Chat. With chat, I have to toggle between the video screen and the chat window. That led to me missing on a click and closing my video window once. Oops. With the IGT, I’ll feel less urgency to toggle over every time I hear the chat chime.

For TV games, chat might work well. I thought Eric’s chatroom worked well last year.

Have windows7 yet? you can throw a browser window on either side of the screen and have the best of both worlds :slight_smile:

just a suggestion… i personally prefer the chats we had last year, but I’m okay with this style, too - especially if that’s what everyone prefers.

Thanks for the old school thread.

Much like Friday, I’m stuck at work with only a relatively decent Internet connection. I was struggling to keep up with what was happening, so this should make life easier.

I’m also glad the turnaround on the Student U broadcast is quicker for this game. I still haven’t seen Friday night’s game. Guess I’ll get a doubleheader of Penn State basketball on my television tomorrow.

You can hit “chat” in the menu bar above and there is a chat going… it’s just not at the top of every page.

Yeah, I could put both windows up, but I liked the full screen video effect.

BTW, my video has been fine so far

Gametracker? I’m in class till 9 tonight…

oy… this is not going to cut it BTN. stream keeps getting stuck already. picture quality is pretty nice when it’s actually playing.

DJ for three!

WOOOOOO. Let’s go. Pumped for mens BBall this season…and especially next year with possibly Talor, Tim, and Taran all making plays. For whatever reason it took forever for my registration to be accepted, but I’m happy to be back on pennstatehoops…don’t even know why I had to re-register in the first place. :-\ :-\

I hope this thread doesn’t stink for following the game, I dont have the BTN and will be relying on either this or the scout.com free PSU bball board. ;D

Man, my picture kept cutting out and jumping forward whenever PSU had the ball. I think I missed 2 baskets, one by Brooks and one by Battle. Can anyone confirm?

At the first media timeout, 6-5 in favor of little Bobby Morris who’s mom let him stay up past his bedtime to play basketball tonight.

One by Brooks, one (3-pointer) by DJ.

The gal from the BigTen called me back and manually entered my credit card so I have the game picture - such as it is.

Does anyone have a link to a gametracker for this game?

Decided to buy it again, different issues then last time. This time I’m getting that dejavue I think another poster (can’t remember who) was talking about. Pretty annoying, def going to write a email this time around.

radio link anyone? Thanks.