PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Revelation

Interesting to note that the BWI message boards have discovered men’s basketball. There is some elementary education on PSU Hoops 101 going on there by intrepid and patient PSU hoops fans.

Yeah, I left when it was asked, “Who are the basketball coaches?”

I think we need an “Uncle Lar’s Basketball Academy” on BWI so those coming late to the party can get up to speed.

I post there and read that a lot. Mainly what you have are maybe a third of the posters who can’t take any joy in a win. Win and they’ll say how bad it’s going to get later. The “Yeah-buts” I call them, and it’s football as well. Lose and it’s “See? Told ya.” I still read it though because there is a fair amount of comedy. But hey, if some of them get excited when the basketball team is doing well, then all the better. The sea refuses no river.

I noticed that Frank56, MilesKaufman and MackinacJack are missing from FOS.

I can’t stand the latter two. I’ve gotten into a couple times with those two. My guess is that MackinJack has nothing to do with PSU and is just a troll.

[quote="jjepsu92, post:5, topic:1866"]I noticed that Frank56, MilesKaufman and MackinacJack are missing from FOS.[/quote]

I can’t stand the latter two. I’ve gotten into a couple times with those two. My guess is that MackinJack has nothing to do with PSU and is just a troll.

Rokk said he graduated from Penn State, but this is the internet.

I think one or 2 of those posters on FOS are on banned status not sure if it was temp status or not.

Mac (Rokk) is one of them.

[quote="PSUdraw, post:8, topic:1866"]I think one or 2 of those posters on FOS are on banned status not sure if it was temp status or not.[/quote]

Don’t know if anyone remembers but during one of the many transformations this board has undergone, he was calling himself “None” for a time. That was interesting.

Atleast we haven’t had to hear the Sagarin vs. RPI argument anymore. Penn State is 61 currently in Sagarin.

[quote="PSUdraw, post:8, topic:1866"]I think one or 2 of those posters on FOS are on banned status not sure if it was temp status or not.[/quote]

I always sort of like Rokk. He wasn’t dumb at least which can’t be said for a lot of trolls