PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Recruiting News

Check BWI’s Lion’s Den for news on a new hoops commit.

HOLY CRAP! Looks like I have to start going to Holy Redeemer games!

Welcome Peter Alexis! A 6-11 BFG from Holy Redeemer in Wilkes-Barre.

Wonder if my constant nagging of Lar if he had heard anything on Peter got Ed’s attention.

And I wonder if my update of the stats from last night game got Peter to think that we are serious here at PennStateHoops.

Anyone know anything about him?

Nothing detailed but ESPN had him as a 91. Class of 2011 I believe.

He is a wide body. Good hands and plays for Holy Redeemer in Wilkes-Barre. The former Bishop Hoban. From what I have seen on news footage he is more a C than a F. Plays close to the rim and because he is 6-11 he just chews kids up.

Looks like I will be going to the McGrane Tourney over the holidays. Haven’t been to the McGrane in over 20 years.

What does BFG mean? Does is mean Big Freaking Get?

This makes me gay.

Also, his sister Meredith played at James Madison and was in the WNBA.

Here is her info.
http://www.wnba.com/draft2007/prospect_meredith_alexis.html

[quote=“jjepsu92, post:7, topic:491”]He is a wide body. Good hands and plays for Holy Redeemer in Wilkes-Barre. The former Bishop Hoban. From what I have seen on news footage he is more a C than a F. Plays close to the rim and because he is 6-11 he just chews kids up.

Looks like I will be going to the McGrane Tourney over the holidays. Haven’t been to the McGrane in over 20 years.[/quote]

I’ll be in Peckville over the holidays, I’ll try to get to a game too.

[quote="NationBuilder, post:3, topic:491"]Welcome Peter Alexis! A 6-11 BFG from Holy Redeemer in Wilkes-Barre.[/quote]

What does BFG mean? Does is mean Big Freaking Get?

Big F***ing Guy

It’s my colloquialism for the 5.

Well, hot dog! This seems like great news!

Found this too.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/yb/138772608

Quick video of Peter Alexis

Peter Alexis news clip

Well there is the future post scoring. What is next guy that looks like PSU might get.

Desmond Hubert?

/fingers crossed

[quote="PSUdraw, post:16, topic:491"]Well there is the future post scoring. What is next guy that looks like PSU might get.[/quote]

Desmond Hubert?

/fingers crossed

I agree.

6’11 265 lb HS junior? That’s a big boy. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to see him grow to 7’+ by the time he dons the B&W.

It’s always a great day when we get a 6’11 265 lb. commit (who is not from Europe–I threw that one in there for Rokk ;))