Recruit at Football Game

I saw on one of the other sites that a BB recruit by the name of Paul Lang was at today’s football game. Anyone know anything about him?

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/8Q250RIWLEajeARER_qQmw/basketball-winter-08-09/profile-paul-lang.htm

That’s about all I could find, besides game articles/summaries.

You’ve got to wonder about a guy who plays on a team that wins games scoring 36,49,51,51 points…that doesn’t bode well, but maybe he just scores all the points and doesn’t have a good surrounding cast :smiley:

[quote="Great Santini, post:1, topic:97"]I saw on one of the other sites that a BB recruit by the name of Paul Lang was at today's football game. Anyone know anything about him?[/quote]

You’ve got to wonder about a guy who plays on a team that wins games scoring 36,49,51,51 points…that doesn’t bode well, but maybe he just scores all the points and doesn’t have a good surrounding cast :smiley:

Mt. Lebanon HS plays in the largest WPIAL classification. They played a fine schedule last season. The whipped Pgh Schenley and McKeesport (twice.) Plus they played 3 games in a Holiday Toury in Kentucky. They lost in the Wpial Championship game to Peters Township, a team they had defeated twice in the regular season. They lost in the state semi finals. I don’t know anything about Lang. I will try to see Mt Lebo play this winter.
Joey David is the coach, a former ~itt guard.

[quote="Great Santini, post:1, topic:97"]I saw on one of the other sites that a BB recruit by the name of Paul Lang was at today's football game. Anyone know anything about him?[/quote]

Mt. Lebanon HS plays in the largest WPIAL classification. They played a fine schedule last season. The whipped Pgh Schenley and McKeesport (twice.) Plus they played 3 games in a Holiday Toury in Kentucky. They lost in the Wpial Championship game to Peters Township, a team they had defeated twice in the regular season. They lost in the state semi finals. I don’t know anything about Lang. I will try to see Mt Lebo play this winter.
Joey David is the coach, a former ~itt guard.

I stand corrected, but then again thats what I get for writing posts late at night