PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Purdue 79 Lady Lions 69

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncw/boxscore?gameId=310202509

20 turnovers!!

That’s what they’ve been averaging during conference play. They are horrible at protecting the ball.

[quote="tundra, post:2, topic:1812"]20 turnovers!![/quote]

That’s what they’ve been averaging during conference play. They are horrible at protecting the ball.

That has been issue ever since Coquese has been here. Glad to see she is bringing in some higher talent, but the turnover problem has continued.
I watched the Purdue game on BigTen replay and PSU got outplayed. Amazed to see that we outrebounded Purdue 32-30 because it seemed otherwise. Poorly officiated game, to say that the officials “let the players play” is an understatement, really physical, too many moving screens uncalled. Officials, IMO let it get our of hand, and to some degree that led to some of those turnovers.

Turnovers and her teams seem to play little to no D. Sounds familiar huh :’(

If you are alluding to the men’s team, we don’t turn the ball over.

Turnovers and her teams seem to play little to no D. Sounds familiar huh :'(
If you are alluding to the men's team, we don't turn the ball over.
I was alluding to the [b]D[/b]
[quote="battlesway2, post:5, topic:1812"]Turnovers and her teams seem to play little to no D. Sounds familiar huh :'([/quote] If you are alluding to the men's team, we don't turn the ball over.

Geez, now you are over here bashing the men’s team? ::slight_smile:

[quote="battlesway2, post:5, topic:1812"]Turnovers and her teams seem to play little to no D. Sounds familiar huh :'([/quote] If you are alluding to the men's team, we don't turn the ball over.

Geez, now you are over here bashing the men’s team? ::slight_smile:

No simply said the women struggle playing D as do the men. Last time I checked this is a penn state basketball board. Didn’t bash anyone just said they struggle playing D. Getting awefully worked up Cap , I know you are one of the big rah rah guys but I wasn’t attacking anyone , relax :wink:
[quote="tundra, post:2, topic:1812"]20 turnovers!![/quote]

Just another characteristic of a young team and a fast paced tempo. We are talking about almost nothing but underclassmen