PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Purdue 51 Lady Lions 49

http://espn.go.com/ncw/boxscore?gameId=310550213

Disappointing to lose at the BJC. Boilermakers just seem to have the Lady Lions number. Kept the turnovers down tonight, but couldn’t hit any shots. Credit Purdue’s defense, but we wouldn’t have projected to even be in the game at the end with those shooting percentages. Alex Bentley with a tough night. Still, I like this team. We’ll play in the NCAA next month and next year looks particularly bright.

I like this team too Evan. They will finish no worse than 3rd in the final BT standings if they take care of business on Sunday and defeat NU @ the BJC. The gals will then have a 1st round bye in the BT tournament. And the LL’s return 5 out of their top 6 scorers next year so they just might be the team to beat in the BT next season.

BTW, two big games on live on the BTN on Sunday. Wisky @ OSU @ 12 PM and NU @ PSU @ 4 PM.

[quote="Evan Ceg, post:2, topic:1992"]Disappointing to lose at the BJC. Boilermakers just seem to have the Lady Lions number. Kept the turnovers down tonight, but couldn't hit any shots. Credit Purdue's defense, but we wouldn't have projected to even be in the game at the end with those shooting percentages. Alex Bentley with a tough night. Still, I like this team. We'll play in the NCAA next month and next year looks particularly bright.[/quote]

I like this team too Evan. They will finish no worse than 3rd in the final BT standings if they take care of business on Sunday and defeat NU @ the BJC. The gals will then have a 1st round bye in the BT tournament. And the LL’s return 5 out of their top 6 scorers next year so they just might be the team to beat in the BT next season.

BTW, two big games on live on the BTN on Sunday. Wisky @ OSU @ 12 PM and NU @ PSU @ 4 PM.

The game isn’t live, it’s a delayed broadcast (actual game time is noon)

[quote="Evan Ceg, post:2, topic:1992"]Disappointing to lose at the BJC. Boilermakers just seem to have the Lady Lions number. Kept the turnovers down tonight, but couldn't hit any shots. Credit Purdue's defense, but we wouldn't have projected to even be in the game at the end with those shooting percentages. Alex Bentley with a tough night. Still, I like this team. We'll play in the NCAA next month and next year looks particularly bright.[/quote]

Oops, thanks for the correction.

Oops, thanks for the correction.

Didn’t want anyone showing up at the BJC for a 4PM game and wondering why it was empty. ;D