PSU is in ESPN's Streak for the Cash!

ESPN’s Streak for the Ca$h

The question is:

NCAAB (Indiana @ Penn State): What will be the GAME RESULT?
7:00 PM

• Penn State: Wins by Double Digits

• Penn State: Single Digit Win or Loss

…wow, they must really think a lot of Penn State. I was all over the latter. I think they win by 9. :wink:

[quote=“Skeeza, post:1, topic:700”]ESPN’s Streak for the Ca$h

The question is:

NCAAB (Indiana @ Penn State): What will be the GAME RESULT?
7:00 PM

• Penn State: Wins by Double Digits

• Penn State: Single Digit Win or Loss

…wow, they must really think a lot of Penn State. I was all over the latter. I think they win by 9. ;)[/quote]

I play that game all the time. The lower percentage wins much of the time. MAybe PSU breaks out huge tonight!

Penn State, once again, made the ESPN “Streak for the Cash” selection page.

The choices are:

NCAAB (Penn State @ Michigan State): What will be the GAME RESULT? 7:00 PM

Michigan State: Double Digit Win – 96.4%
Michigan State: Single Digit Win or Loss – 3.6%

It looks like the consesus is Michigan State winning by double digits. The actual point spread has Michigan State as a 13 point favorite.

I was going to take the Single Digit Win / Loss but it was a “pick 'em” for the RU vs SHU game and I took Seton Hall.

[quote=“Skeeza, post:3, topic:700”]Penn State, once again, made the ESPN “Streak for the Cash” selection page.

The choices are:

NCAAB (Penn State @ Michigan State): What will be the GAME RESULT? 7:00 PM

Michigan State: Double Digit Win – 96.4%
Michigan State: Single Digit Win or Loss – 3.6%

It looks like the consesus is Michigan State winning by double digits. The actual point spread has Michigan State as a 13 point favorite.[/quote]

Looks like we thinned the field a lot.

I got my streak up to 16 on this thing last year. The key is to look past rankings,and into the storyline.Never pick a game that seems way to easy.This game could have gone as most people picked it,but a little research and you find out it isn’t that easy. I wouldn’t have picked this game,but if I had,I would have picked against MSU, knowing what we all know about the past 6 or so meetings between these two teams.

I do Streak for the Cash all the time, but then again, I’m a degenerate gambler. :wink: ;D

We should start a PennStateHoops group in it.

[quote="NGameday, post:6, topic:700"]I got my streak up to 16 on this thing last year. The key is to look past rankings,and into the storyline.Never pick a game that seems way to easy.This game could have gone as most people picked it,but a little research and you find out it isn't that easy. I wouldn't have picked this game,but if I had,I would have picked against MSU, knowing what we all know about the past 6 or so meetings between these two teams.[/quote]

I do Streak for the Cash all the time, but then again, I’m a degenerate gambler. :wink: ;D

We should start a PennStateHoops group in it.

What would the winner get? A free subscription to PennStateHoops.com? Or a free magic show from UncleLar at our next cookout?