PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

PSU-BC Game

I will probably be going to this game, on Nov. 30th. Does anyone have any general tips on how to go about securing tickets, or anything else in general?

I called BC’s ticket office today, and they said that single-game tickets should be on sale around the middle of October. I’m going to be flying up Wednesday afternoon (half day of work), and staying with a college roommate up there (we’re both big PSU hoops fans, so the game gives us an excuse to see each other).

Any of you guys going? I can’t imagine that there are many people in this universe who take time off work to catch a flight to catch a PSU hoops game on the road, but I could be wrong…

[quote=“PSUClassof2011, post:1, topic:2713”]I will probably be going to this game, on Nov. 30th. Does anyone have any general tips on how to go about securing tickets, or anything else in general?

I called BC’s ticket office today, and they said that single-game tickets should be on sale around the middle of October. I’m going to be flying up Wednesday afternoon (half day of work), and staying with a college roommate up there (we’re both big PSU hoops fans, so the game gives us an excuse to see each other).

Any of you guys going? I can’t imagine that there are many people in this universe who take time off work to catch a flight to catch a PSU hoops game on the road, but I could be wrong…[/quote]
I live 45 minutes from Boston now (new job). If I’m still alive by the time that game rolls around, I plan to attend.

Have my tickets and my airfare. Anyone else going up?

How much are tickets?? As long as the prices for the tickets and parking are reasonable, I’m in.

$15, plus a $5 convenience fee if you purchase online or over the phone I believe. Parking is free, I think (but it would behoove you to double-check their website). I’m staying with a college roommate in Boston, so we’re taking the T over there.

Just ordered my tickets. I’ll be in Section MM row 32, hope to see some of you there.