PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Positive Vibes (Wisconsin)

I wake up this morning, fire up the ole computer and my web browser to check out the Sunday NY Times and this headline pops up…

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/20/us/politics/20walker.html?_r=1&hp

It has nothing to do, whatsoever with the game today, but the words are just too coincidental. I believe in karma and think this is a fantastic sign for today. As one just can’t take lightly the fact that the first thing the PSHoops.com Positive Vibe guy sees is the headline “For Wisconsin Governor, Battle was Long Coming”

It’s been a long time coming boys. And I believe, this is the day we’ve all been waiting for…

Penn State 58
Wisconsin 57

Wisc is just NOT very good - - - - - - That is positive enough for me!

Snow and ice in Madison keeps the raucous Wisky crowd at home?

Bub’s on another planet right now. He continues his reign of terror and the rest of the club gets better along with him.

PSU-70
UW- 69

OT.

I heard yesterday that a lot of University of Wisconsin - Madison students were participating in the protests.

You also have to wonder if any of the staff that runs the Kohl Center are state employees who are participating in the protests at the state capital.

I’ll take whatever distraction to the local populace and the team the demonstrations offer and see the Nits pulling out a 65-58 upset win.

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:1, topic:1969”]I wake up this morning, fire up the ole computer and my web browser to check out the Sunday NY Times and this headline pops up…

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/20/us/politics/20walker.html?_r=1&hp

It has nothing to do, whatsoever with the game today, but the words are just too coincidental. I believe in karma and think this is a fantastic sign for today. As one just can’t take lightly the fact that the first thing the PSHoops.com Positive Vibe guy sees is the headline “For Wisconsin Governor, Battle was Long Coming”

It’s been a long time coming boys. And I believe, this is the day we’ve all been waiting for…

Penn State 58
Wisconsin 57[/quote]
Agree with you Illini, this type of stuff just doesn’t happen for no reason! We’re destined for a big win and what a better way to knock these guys off at their place. Bubby goes off for 29 im saying.

Good guys 61
Bo’s Badgers 59

The guys carry the momentum they’ve had from the last 2 games and give Wisky their first loss at home this season. Bubby goes for 23 and we win 60-56

We should’ve beaten them there last year. IMO, Ott’s travel underneath the basket at 1:25 lost it. Instead of up 5 with that time left, it was up 3. Anyway, what worked was Tim and Talor. They were so quick, and with Tim at the point, couldn’t double Talor, which of course, is what’s going on this year. At BJC this year, we took it inside the second half, so we have to do that, and if so, we have a good chance. Battle is Battle, Jeff has big game, Billy O hits a couple treys, and Tim gets 8 assists.