PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Positive Vibes - Radford

One “ford” down, one to go…After downing Hartford on Saturday, the boys take on Radford tonight at 7:00 at the BJC…

Timmy 16/6/6
Trey - another double-figure outing
Cam - 4 more from long-range
Ross - 5/5/5/5 - five points, five rebounds, five steals, five fouls (oops…positive vibes only ;))

Penn State 75
Radford 58

Have at it Gents…

We get a strong student attendance tonight.
We come out strong and build an early lead.
Five steals each for Tim and Matt.
Frazier gets to complete the backdoor lob that he’s been so close to getting!!
We put up 80 and get the starters off there feet early.

Does anyone know if and where this game will be televised?

BTN.com webcast with Glenn Sekunda.

We get a great turnout for the game. The team wins by 20+ points.

Trey Lewis maintains his 17 ppg pace.

What’s the latest on Marshall? Anyone heard when he might play?

4 PM this Wed. 11/16 on the BTN.

[quote="kappadoce, post:3, topic:2816"]Does anyone know if and where this game will be televised?[/quote]

I DVR’d the Hartford game this morning, will watch it this evening while they are actually playing Radford. I will DVR the Radford game as it is televised on Wed afternoon and watch it while the team is actually playing Long Island on Wednesday night.

I will probably be confused out of my gourde before long !!!

[quote="kappadoce, post:3, topic:2816"]Does anyone know if and where this game will be televised?[/quote]

I DVR’d the Hartford game this morning, will watch it this evening while they are actually playing Radford. I will DVR the Radford game as it is televised on Wed afternoon and watch it while the team is actually playing Long Island on Wednesday night.

I will probably be confused out of my gourde before long !!!

Thinking about doing the same. Just can’t get this BTN.com thing figured out and I’m not forking over any real money until I’m confident in it’s setup.

I found a website that gives online feeds on a recurring basis. PM if you’re interested.