PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Positive Vibes (Ohio State)

“March Comes In Like a Lion”

And so it will be…

PSU 67
OSU 66

Battle with a buzzer beater.

(Let’s hope PSU doesn’t face UConn (Jeremy Lamb) or Kentucky (Doron Lamb) in the NCAA Regional Final ;D)

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:1, topic:2026”]“March Comes In Like a Lion”

And so it will be…

PSU 67
OSU 66

Battle with a buzzer beater.

(Let’s hope PSU doesn’t face UConn (Jeremy Lamb) or Kentucky (Doron Lamb) in the NCAA Regional Final ;D)[/quote]
I love it! I can’t ask for anything more than the usual “Talor Battle show”. For one last time, let’s see the team keep it close and Talor hit the winner at the buzzer, giving us not only the win buts LOTS of airtime and hype on ESPN.

I realize this isn’t totally positive, but “Battle with a buzzer beater” is a bit too predictable. I sure hope if it comes to that that Ed has a Plan B and Plan C. I forget just which game it was but I loved it when he dished off to DJ for the winning shot.

The most ironic finish to the game is a non-senior winning it at the buzzer.

[quote="NittanyIllini, post:1, topic:2026"]Battle with a buzzer beater.[/quote]

I realize this isn’t totally positive, but “Battle with a buzzer beater” is a bit too predictable. I sure hope if it comes to that that Ed has a Plan B and Plan C. I forget just which game it was but I loved it when he dished off to DJ for the winning shot.

I think the win you’re thinking of was @ PU this year.

We are Penn State.
We have TB, JB, DJ, AJ and Kirk on our team.
We are at the BJC.
We are playing the No. 1 team.
The weather is good and the stars are lined up just right.
The Fans are ready to help.

And, Losing is NOT an option.

@MrCornley: I can't downplay it any longer...the energy in the BJC better be INSANE tonight! Ride or Die type atmosphere is only acceptable #BIG10BALL

Completely agree with Jamelle’s tweet. Normally you don’t like to place too much emphasis on 1 game (because ‘if you lose, then what?’) but I want this PSU win more than any PSU football or basketball game in the past 2 1/2 years. I feel like it won’t only be an appreciateve crowd, but a hungry one as well - and if PSU gets off to a good start - they’ll be out for blood. 8 hours until Senior Night festivities start - I’m ready right now!

Penn State 63 Ohio State 61

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

This story is too good to end badly.

I think the seniors all play great, but one of Jackson or Jones will play a game way better than expected. Something like either 20 and 7 for Jackson or 15 and 12 for Jones. This combined with the expected great games from Battle and Brooks takes PSU to a solid win 67-62

Battle gets hot!

They play with PASSION and get the W.

Battle sinks one from the other side of the logo. :slight_smile:

Lions win 69-61.

BATTLE WITH 26!

I’ll keep it simple, we’re gonna win.

Hats off to Diebler and the Bucks…not much else to say…on to Minnesota.

Tweet of the night (sadly from a ~itt fan…)

“Jon Diebler is what Charlie Sheen was talking about when he warned us about warlocks.”