PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Positive Vibes--Ohio State

I think we came up with this thread for games like these ones.

Sullinger and Brooks have almost the same numbers in Big Ten play. That isn’t something I ever thought I’d say which is good enough positive vibe for me.

Jones is 1" taller than Sullinger.

Jones is a senior, Sullinger a freshman.

We finally crack this nut. :smiley:

Talor and Jeff go off, DJ and Drew chip in just enough to get the win. Then the real respect starts pouring in.

Penn State will come out and play a great game. It will be close, but Penn State squeaks out a win. Talor takes over the game and scores 24. Brooks scores 14, DJ scores 11 and Jones scores 9. I think Marshall will give us 7 or 8 points as well and Billy will chip in a few. I’ll say we win by 3.

Thanks for starting this up NGameday. I guess I’m asleep at the wheel.

Four seniors believe in themselves and, more importantly, in each other.

Brooks hits the game winning shot off of “the old picket fence” play called by Coach Kanaskie shortly after ED gets his second technical foul.

bstanf is shown on ESPN with the one-man court storm after the win.

Is that before or after he is clubbed by Value City Arena Security. Which by the way why haven’t they resold the naming rights because isn’t Value City been belly up for a number of years now.

gottleibshow FYI, ask my boys, my picks today were Rutgers, Penn St, Iowa state, nmsu, south Carolina...and Houston u r welcome

2-1 so far with Ws for South Carolina and Houston, Rutgers loss to Georgetown.

[quote="MillionaireMagic, post:8, topic:1786"]bstanf is shown on ESPN with the one-man court storm after the win.[/quote] Is that before or after he is clubbed by Value City Arena Security. Which by the way why haven't they resold the naming rights because isn't Value City been belly up for a number of years now.

Value City Furniture

Andrew has similiar level, intensity and offensive contribution as he had the last two games.