PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Positive Vibes - Michigan

I’m excited to be on the mother ship (ESPN) today and so will the boys…Frazier shows the world that he is the best point guard in the land.

Penn State 66
Michigan 64

BTW, was in a bar last night with no sound on the UNC/Duke game and saw several promos for our game today. Anything good said about Frazier, PC or the Nits?

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:1, topic:3144”]I’m excited to be on the mother ship (ESPN) today and so will the boys…Frazier shows the world that he is the best point guard in the land.

Penn State 66
Michigan 64

BTW, was in a bar last night with no sound on the UNC/Duke game and saw several promos for our game today. Anything good said about Frazier, PC or the Nits?[/quote] Not much at all said about the game besides who was playing. :-\

I still can’t use excited and ESPN in the same sentence after the way they destroyed us over the past few months. >:(

But on a positive note Lions win today . Nick C. lights it up from downtown and leads the Lions to the 10 point victory !!

Heading to the game today from Chocolatetown!
First time this year.

5 of us, so save us some seats!! LOL

[b]I'm excited to be on the mother ship (ESPN) today and so will the boys[/b]...Frazier shows the world that he is the best point guard in the land.

Penn State 66
Michigan 64

BTW, was in a bar last night with no sound on the UNC/Duke game and saw several promos for our game today. Anything good said about Frazier, PC or the Nits?

Not much at all said about the game besides who was playing. :-\

I still can’t use excited and ESPN in the same sentence after the way they destroyed us over the past few months. >:(

But on a positive note Lions win today . Nick C. lights it up from downtown and leads the Lions to the 10 point victory !!

I don’t mind when our actual game is on ESPN, just when our dirty laundry is made unfairly dirtier on SportsCenter and the like.

Adding to the positive vibes…Billy and Cam share lots of smiles and high-fives today from the bench.

Last home game of the year. We beat Michigan’s butt. Even though Billy and Cam can’t play on Senior Day guys like Lewis, Colella, Graham, and Sasa step up.

We win 67-62 on ESPN.