PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Positive Vibes - Iowa

I have a feeling this is where a player like Cam Woodyard steps up and takes charge. His career is coming to a close and it will now be his time to shine as we approach the end of the season.

Penn State 65
Iowa 64

Two in a row, folks. Two in a row.

And if we win the next one, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before.

You know times are tough when you’re quoting Major League II.

PSU 67, Iowa 61

PSU 80 Iowa 45.

PSU win’s by 35 for Billy and everybody in the BJC get’s free BIG MAC’S, on Mickey D, not PC! ;D

Leaving Bethesda in a few minutes. The drive will be worth it to see Tim get his first quadruple double, and a free big mac on the way home.

• PSU’s post men combine for 20 and 10 boards
  • Cam and Jermaine combine for 25+
  • Glover rids himself of the shooting demons and connects for 2 threes
  • Frazier put up 20 and 10 dimes while posterizing Aaron White in the process.

PSU 73 Iowa 62

Its 4:30, time to head out.
Champs at 6:30, to meet up with the Altoona contingent, a burger, a brew (or two) and off to the BJC.
Jeez, I’m in a rut. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that) :slight_smile:

Hey Hawkeyes, it’s 40 minutes of Penn State “Attitude” tonight - not 20.

Two in a row…

PSU 75
Iowa 60

Hey just saw on the ticker that the basketball show is live from Damon’s tonight - last minute change of plans methinks.

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:1, topic:3086”]I have a feeling this is where a player like Cam Woodyard steps up and takes charge. His career is coming to a close and it will now be his time to shine as we approach the end of the season.

Penn State 65
Iowa 64

Two in a row, folks. Two in a row.[/quote]

Blind squirrel almost finds an acorn…if Cam doesn’t get into foul trouble he was on his way to a 20 point game, instead he didn’t “step up and take a charge”, instead got called for his fourth foul by laying back inside the arc and off to the bench he went.

Hey at least I got the score correct. What is that you say? Jonathan Graham was 4 for 4 from the line and not his usual 0 for 4. OK I’ll take a 69-64 win instead ;D