PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Positive Vibes (Indiana/Big Ten Tournament)

Take it one game at time and we’ll be fine…

PSU 68
Indy 56

Please make this easy boys to get some rest for the starters.

I’m wearing my 10 year old PSU sweet 16 tee shirt for good luck today. It still looks good and it still fits! :o

[quote=“CAPPY, post:2, topic:2086”]I’m wearing my 10 year old PSU sweet 16 tee shirt for good luck today. It still looks good and it still fits! :o[/quote]You are shrinking in your old age. ;D Just kidding big guy

I'm wearing my 10 year old PSU sweet 16 tee shirt for good luck today. It still looks good and it still fits! :o
You are shrinking in your old age. ;D Just kidding big guy

You’ll get old some time too smart azz. :wink:
GO PSU! :slight_smile:

I still have my 1994 Undefeated season T-Shirt. It’s a bit tattered and has a hole in it here and there, but it’s still good.

Wearing my newest PSU hat! Nice and simple. Blue with a white PSU. (Yeah, I wear ball caps in the house!)

So should I watch the game or not. Didn’t watch Minny and we won. Who wants to pony up a collection to send me out to dinner. :wink:

Sweet 16…those were the days. Where have those days gone. ;D

I'm wearing my 10 year old PSU sweet 16 tee shirt for good luck today. It still looks good and it still fits! :o

Come to think of it Cappy, the PSU Club of Georgia printed up “If the slipper fits…” shirts for our Sweet 16 game vs Temple in Atlanta. Maybe I should pull that one out an wear it, just like I did for that game. On second thought…

I’m currently in Madison WI, been here in Wisconsin all week on a business trip. I’m feeling the good karma from Badger fan, although they clearly would rather play IU in the next round instead of PSU. I like PSU to win by 9:

Penn State 65
Indiana 56

We need to play hungry on defense. Not going to give up on Talor’s dream of playing in the dance, obviously that means a win tonight to keep it in our sights. Let’s “GET ER DONE”.

[quote="CAPPY, post:2, topic:2086"]I'm wearing my 10 year old PSU sweet 16 tee shirt for good luck today. It still looks good and it still fits! :o[/quote]

Come to think of it Cappy, the PSU Club of Georgia printed up “If the slipper fits…” shirts for our Sweet 16 game vs Temple in Atlanta. Maybe I should pull that one out an wear it, just like I did for that game. On second thought…

I have mine on as well…never thought ten years ago i would be saying i was there…at our last ncaa tourney game

Bubby’s gonna match Thompson’s 35 from earlier today and Penn State wins by 12.

65-53

GUS!!!

I’ll give you a buck. :wink:

Frazier will shut Hulls down, Jeff will dominate, AJ will rebound, Talor will set the PSU scoring record tonight. PSU by 11.

All-or-nothing time. The lads will prevail tonight. Time to draw on their experience and being through the wars.

So should I watch the game or not. Didn't watch Minny and we won. Who wants to pony up a collection to send me out to dinner. ;)

You’ll probably get more than that if PSU makes it to the Wisconsin game ;D

So should I watch the game or not. Didn't watch Minny and we won. Who wants to pony up a collection to send me out to dinner. ;)

Need a 1.06 for the dollar menu at McDonald’s. Looks like I’m watching.