Positive vibes: Davidson

-The team comes out with fire, we win by 10 going away.
-NO STEPHEN CURRY
-Babb gets his shot and swagger back
-Jones finally goes off

I’m convinced part of the reason we’ve been losing is that we have stopped doing this thread. It’s time to bring it back, maybe things turn around.

Keep in mind, this is only for POSITIVE VIBES. ;D

• Early game time means early wake up call for the team.
  • Frazier looks like he did against RMU and not as tentative.
  • Brooks continues to impress.
  • Free throws continue to go down.
  • Hard nose defense gets going.
  • Get the swagger back shown in the first 2 games.

Come on guys, I still got faith in ya. We Are… Penn State!

Penn State> Everybody

I’m keeping the faith

[quote=“NGameday, post:3, topic:320”]Penn State< Everybody

I’m keeping the faith[/quote]

Doesn’t that mean Penn State is “less than” anybody? Switch the < to > if you mean greater than.

PSU can’t play much worse than they currently are.

Happy thoughts:

NGameday is not a math major.
Brooks goes off, yet again
We get to watch one of the most exciting players in college basketball, every game

All ahead full…

The Lions get their mojo back.

[quote="NGameday, post:3, topic:320"]Penn State< Everybody

I’m keeping the faith[/quote]

Doesn’t that mean Penn State is “less than” anybody? Switch the < to > if you mean greater than.

Yeah…wasn’t paying attention, fail on me

Come Sunday morning, it’ll be time to lace em up again. A new opportunity for the guys to prove to themselves they can win outside the BJC. I really like this team. Haven’t seen them play yet but I’m stoked about Brooks’ play so far. We still have Talor. Chris might be streaky but he’s much better than we’ve seen the past two games. I actually like our bench. We need Jones to step it up in the post and we need to see improved D but I think these two bad loses will allow everyone to relax a little bit. Right now this isn’t an NCAA tourney team and hopefully they just go out and have fun. It’s still a long season and I think the guys are going to be pretty competitive in the Big 10.

If anything, this is a team playing without confidence after not having Cornley there anymore.

They just have to find their new groove.

it’s all about the positive vibes