PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Positive step by the AD

From a Jeff Rice’s article today.

“Penn State has formed a committee, composed of athletic administrators, staff from both men’s and women’s programs, operations staff and Jordan Center staff, that will work to give the men’s and women’s teams priority for the main gymnasium and the south gymnasium.”

We’ll see if Bon Jovi wants to come back now.

Alpha Foxtrot Tango

This probably could have been done a few years ago.

[quote=“UncleLar, post:1, topic:2563”]From a Jeff Rice’s article today.

“Penn State has formed a committee, composed of athletic administrators, staff from both men’s and women’s programs, operations staff and Jordan Center staff, that will work to give the men’s and women’s teams priority for the main gymnasium and the south gymnasium.”[/quote]

Do they really need a committee to do the same thing my Aunt Edna could do with an old fashioned paper calendar and a No. 2 pencil? :stuck_out_tongue:

Committee’s motto reportedly is “We’ve gotta hold on to what we got.”

Actually I heard they were using “living on a prayer”

Do you think Roy Williams or Mike Krzyzewski or Joe Paterno or Pat Summitt have to worthy about whether have priority in their own building?

I wonder why they don’t rewrite the agreement between the Athletic Department and Housing & Food Services so that H&FS gets a percentage of the basketball gate rather than a flat fee per game. Wouldn’t that motivate BJC management to provide a more fan-friendly event?

They all have their own building. Chambers nee DeChellis don’t.

Do you think Roy Williams or Mike Krzyzewski or Joe Paterno or Pat Summitt have to worthy about whether have priority in their own building?

They all have their own building. Chambers nee DeChellis don’t.

Chambers has his own building. His team just can’t play basketball in it, unless he moves a few desks. :slight_smile: