PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

PIAAs Today and Tommorrow at the BJC

Should be fun. I record and watch all men’s games.
I’ve seen all the WPIAL teams
except Mt. Lebo. No powerhouse but I wish them all well.

Pretty shocking Mt. Lebo made it, especially because everybody thought Shaler and NA were the class of the WPIAL at the AAAA level.

Agree about ML…But… Char Valley and Gateway played in the WPIAL AAAA title game. So pretty good AAAA balance.

By the way, former PSU target, Paul Lang, plays for Mt. Lebo. He will be playing football next yeat at MSU.

13-14 target Devin Wilson (Montour) plays tonight!

Better rush that NCAA banner up to the rafters.

My old high school coach now coaches Lincoln Park in the A championsip game so I’ll be going to check that out. He has a 7 footer that is supposed to be the real deal from what I hear so I’ll be looking forward to seeing his abilities.

You must mean Devontae Watson. 6’10" junior. Averaging 16 pts, 18 rbs and 12 blocks in class A. Hopefully, he’ll stop by ED’s office this weekend to say hi.

The announcers did mention PSU was interested in Watson. At this point, he is very lean. But he has a good upside. Lincoln Park lost. Worthem a 6-6 Soph. was the Player of the Game for Math & Science. He is a big league player!!

My son will be making the trip to watch the girls single A final at noon. The game has a slight PSU connection. PSU DL Jordan Hill’s sister, Janelle Hill, will be playing for the Steelton-Highspire team which is facing two time defending champ Bishop Guilfoyle.

Another entertaining game in AAA. NG just turned up the heat on “D” in the 4th quarter.
PSU target Soph Devin Wilson did not score much (4 points, I think) but looked good at the point. He is very lean, long armed and young looking. He has good ball skills and a nice handle. He reminds me a young Danny Earl. His brother Christian, a former Montour hoop and football star, is presently a junior footballer (6-3 235) at UNC.

In the AA game Imhotek(sp) routs GCC.

Chester just too much for Mt. Lebo!