PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Penn State To Face Indiana At Big Ten Tournament

No. 12 seeded Lions to face No. 5 seed Indiana Thursday at approximately 2:30 p.m.

Big Ten Tournament Bracket

I’d rather face Indiana during the day than at night when more local fans could attend.

Doesn’t a 12 always beat a 5?

That’s next week, not this week.

Doesn't a 12 always beat a 5?

Damn…just another part of the Man’s conspiracy to keep PSU down.

But isn’t that also hurting the PSU fanbase?

:wink:

Over/Under on PSU fans in attendance on Thursday? I’ll go with about 200. 20 of which aren’t related/friends with a player or coach.

I say bring it. We don’t have anything to lose. Just have to play as hard as we can and try to pull an upset. Our guys are playing better so it bodes well for us.

Well Indy is one of the teams that likes to reply on the deep ball . Maybe they will be ripe for the upset !!! :wink:

[quote="timauman, post:3, topic:3148"]Doesn't a 12 always beat a 5?[/quote]

Damn…just another part of the Man’s conspiracy to keep PSU down.

…on the other hand, a 5 has NEVER beaten a 12 in the entire history of the BIG TEN Tourny.

WE HAVE HISTORY ON OUR SIDE !!! ;D

[quote=“Skeeza, post:9, topic:3148”]…on the other hand, a 5 has NEVER beaten a 12 in the entire history of the BIG TEN Tourny.

WE HAVE HISTORY ON OUR SIDE !!! ;D[/quote]

I like the way you drink. I mean think.

[quote="Skeeza, post:9, topic:3148"]...on the other hand, a 5 has NEVER beaten a 12 in the entire history of the BIG TEN Tourny.

WE HAVE HISTORY ON OUR SIDE !!! ;D[/quote]

I like the way you drink. I mean think.

I see what you both did there.

Nittany Lions Looking To Pull The Upset Over Indiana

Lions face familiar foe in Hoosiers

Big Ten Tournament 1st Round Preview: #12 Penn State vs. #5 Indiana

Penn State Takes On Hoosiers in First Round of B1G Tourney

Big Ten Tournament Central - Nittany Lions Take on Hoosiers

Lions with nothing to lose

I get a kick out of this headline. Wouldn’t any team PSU played be a familiar foe?

Does anyone have any idea if the game is streaming online anywhere? Stuck at work… >:(

BTN2Go is your friend.

[quote="jarsy32, post:15, topic:3148"]Does anyone have any idea if the game is streaming online anywhere? Stuck at work... >:([/quote]

BTN2Go is your friend.

any other options? i no longer have faith in the big10’s website(s), not enough to keep throwing money at them… which I assume this isn’t free?

[quote="jarsy32, post:15, topic:3148"]Does anyone have any idea if the game is streaming online anywhere? Stuck at work... >:([/quote]

BTN2Go is your friend.

any other options? i no longer have faith in the big10’s website(s), not enough to keep throwing money at them… which I assume this isn’t free?

It’s free, if you have an account with your TV provider and get the BTN as part of your package.

I'd rather face Indiana during the day than at night when more local fans could attend.

But isn’t that also hurting the PSU fanbase?

:wink:

Over/Under on PSU fans in attendance on Thursday? I’ll go with about 200. 20 of which aren’t related/friends with a player or coach.

Evidently, having a tiny crowd actually inspires our team…see home games! ;D

So annoyed that Comcast doesn’t provide BTN2Go.