Penn State Basketball Story on Hulu

Check out the season’s first episode:
Hulu - Coaches Shows: The Penn State Basketball Story - Watch the full episode now.

On Hulu?? Sweet!!! Thanks!!

Really? Great find!

You just have to sift through all the other BigTen Coaches’ Shows.

BTW, it can be interesting to watch the other school’s spin on a game against Penn State. Our football and basketball shows are head and shoulders over some of the talking head shows the other schools put out.

[quote=“think1, post:4, topic:541”]You just have to sift through all the other BigTen Coaches’ Shows.

BTW, it can be interesting to watch the other school’s spin on a game against Penn State. Our football and basketball shows are head and shoulders over some of the talking head shows the other schools put out.[/quote]

I say one thing for Guido’s guys. They put together some great productions.

Agreed. One of my roommates actually creates the gopsf.com videos - he has an all access pass for football games and runs around getting footage to edit together.

He’s not affiliated with gopsb.com though - they’re different people.

Has anybody seen the PSU Basketball Story on Hulu recently? I watched the first one, but I haven’t seen any more. Has the second one not been released yet?

Don’t know about Hulu but the BTN is listing the next episode to be shown on Sat. 1/16 according to the link below.

http://www.bigtennetwork.com/schedule/index.asp?nw=Y