PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Penn State Basketball Coming Home

Penn State Basketball Coming Home

Awesome video.

Major props to whomever put this together. Very nicely done.

Nice!

I think strong turnout for these games is pretty important. We could come out flat in the Iowa game if not careful.

Cue the bad snowstorm…

[quote="zac1397, post:5, topic:1836"]I think strong turnout for these games is pretty important. We could come out flat in the Iowa game if not careful.[/quote]

Cue the bad snowstorm…

I wonder if PSU Basketball ever feels like Schleprock

Sweet video! NCAA tourney or BUST!

If we can’t beat Iowa in an empty gym, we shouldn’t be in the Big Dance anyway. Enough excuses

chills

very good vid

[quote="zac1397, post:5, topic:1836"]I think strong turnout for these games is pretty important. We could come out flat in the Iowa game if not careful.[/quote] If we can't beat Iowa in an empty gym, we shouldn't be in the Big Dance anyway. Enough excuses

Less than 10 minutes to tip and there are almost no students. No section along the court is even half full. There’s no one behind the basket at all except the first row. No one.

[quote="zac1397, post:5, topic:1836"]I think strong turnout for these games is pretty important. We could come out flat in the Iowa game if not careful.[/quote] If we can't beat Iowa in an empty gym, we shouldn't be in the Big Dance anyway. Enough excuses

Less than 10 minutes to tip and there are almost no students. No section along the court is even half full. There’s no one behind the basket at all except the first row. No one.

in fairness to people that have to drive to the game, the roads were very sketchy in the SC area just an hour ago when i was last on them. hopefully wisconsin turnout is strong.

There should certainly be more students there, I don’t blame people that had to drive

It always takes the basketball “crowd” a month longer than it should to wake up to what they are missing. The 2001 team didn’t even get representative crowds until two or three games were left in the season.