OT: WVU players endorse Beilein

Article Here

Senior Da'Sean Butler, West Virginia's leading scorer (17.4 points), holds Beilein in high regard. Butler spoke highly of his former coach Thursday, saying Michigan fans need to give him and his offense a chance.

Everybody has to buy in, and you have to get the right people,” Butler said, referring to Beilein’s offense, which requires discipline and precise shooting. "You’ve got to get the absolute right people for that system, because if you have even one person that doesn’t understand or doesn’t care to understand, a cancer on the team of some sort, then it can throw everything off, honestly.

“The system works. That’s the best system I’ve ever been part of in my life as far as just running an offense. It suited me so well. I think everybody kind of gets into, you’ve got to get all these five-star and whatever recruits, and for him, you just need to find the right players who can obviously make shots, but who will work hard. And if you find that right group, and not like prima donnas, it could be a very good system.”

Butler is such a believer in Beilein and his system he said Michigan could win even with a roster filled with newcomers.

You can go and win with eight freshmen recruits,” Butler said. “(Michigan has) a great coach, and it’s just a matter of everyone buying in.”

Some very interesting quotes there that easily can be applied to a certain UM player who will not be returning next season…

[quote=“eric17, post:1, topic:1093”]Article Here

[quote]Senior Da’Sean Butler, West Virginia’s leading scorer (17.4 points), holds Beilein in high regard. Butler spoke highly of his former coach Thursday, saying Michigan fans need to give him and his offense a chance.

Everybody has to buy in, and you have to get the right people,” Butler said, referring to Beilein’s offense, which requires discipline and precise shooting. "You’ve got to get the absolute right people for that system, because if you have even one person that doesn’t understand or doesn’t care to understand, a cancer on the team of some sort, then it can throw everything off, honestly.

“The system works. That’s the best system I’ve ever been part of in my life as far as just running an offense. It suited me so well. I think everybody kind of gets into, you’ve got to get all these five-star and whatever recruits, and for him, you just need to find the right players who can obviously make shots, but who will work hard. And if you find that right group, and not like prima donnas, it could be a very good system.”

Butler is such a believer in Beilein and his system he said Michigan could win even with a roster filled with newcomers.

You can go and win with eight freshmen recruits,” Butler said. “(Michigan has) a great coach, and it’s just a matter of everyone buying in.”
[/quote]

Some very interesting quotes there that easily can be applied to a certain UM player who will not be returning next season…[/quote]His system hasn’t worked yet and without Sims and Manny they could be in trouble again next year. Didn’t see anything else on that roster that should have b10 teams scared.

Saw Udoh playing for Baylor. He was VERY impressive. I bet Michigan is kicking themselves for letting him get away.