OT - Wisconsin vs. UWGB

Kinda surprised no one mentioned this one yet.

Wisconsin loses at Wisconsin-Green Bay in OT, 88-84.

Also, Michigan struggling with the Utes, losing 50-46 at Utah.

EDIT: Manny Harris and Michigan go down in flames, yet again, 68-52 :-\

I’ll say it again, B10 is WIDE open this year. Inconsistancy from top to bottom…we’re not the only team having early season troubles.

Manny was Manny (25 points), but no one else stepped up for The Victors ::slight_smile:

As for Wisconsin, didn’t see that one coming, though it was on the road. These are college kids. They see “Duke” on the floor, they get up and all have career games. They see “Green Bay” on the floor, not so much.

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:3, topic:457”]Manny was Manny (25 points), but no one else stepped up for The Victors ::slight_smile:

As for Wisconsin, didn’t see that one coming, though it was on the road. These are college kids. They see “Duke” on the floor, they get up and all have career games. They see “Green Bay” on the floor, not so much.[/quote]

Green Bay is 9-2 this season. They are having a good start.

Manny was Manny (25 points), but no one else stepped up for The Victors ::)

As for Wisconsin, didn’t see that one coming, though it was on the road. These are college kids. They see “Duke” on the floor, they get up and all have career games. They see “Green Bay” on the floor, not so much.

Green Bay is 9-2 this season. They are having a good start.

I don’t think they’ve beaten anyone of note this season before tonight, maybe Kent State at Kent, but I hear they are a good team…well obviously.

Another bad loss and another average loss for the B10…