PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OT: Urban Meyer leaving Florida.. again

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5899478

Bets on him coming back tomorrow… again? :smiley:

Could really have been hyped up if JoePa was going out after this season as well.

We still don’t know if Joe’s coming back yet or not. Despite what he says.

[quote="noobd, post:2, topic:1615"]Could really have been hyped up if JoePa was going out after this season as well.[/quote]

We still don’t know if Joe’s coming back yet or not. Despite what he says.

If we see Vandy or Bradley leave this offseason that could be the writing on the wall.

Maybe Meyer heard about the Pitt opening?? :smiley:

Should make for an interesting bowl game down in Tampa.

I was thinking he might head to Denver and reunite with Tebow in the NFL.

Gator alum Erin Andrews on Urban Meyer’s resignation by David Jones

wonder how many people are now scheming to steal Dave’s Rolodex?

[that sound you hear is djones’s PM inbox blowing up with requests for Erin’s digits]

:wink: ;D

[quote="CAPPY, post:8, topic:1615"][url=http://blog.pennlive.com/davidjones/2010/12/gator_alum_erin_andrews_on_mey.html]Gator alum Erin Andrews on Urban Meyer's resignation by David Jones[/url][/quote]

wonder how many people are now scheming to steal Dave’s Rolodex?

A friend of mine who works for WPSU does a lot of work on the side for ESPN including College GameDay. A couple of years ago, I wondered out loud in his presence if Erin would be doing a PSU hoops game that was scheduled to be on ESPN. He whipped out his phone and said “Let’s call her and find out”. If he was trying to impress me, it worked. (P.S. She didn’t do that game but a year or so later she was in town for a Penn State game. I dropped my buddy’s name to chat with her for a couple of minutes after the game. For someone that must get constantly bugged by jamokes like me, she was especially nice during the short exchange.)

For someone that must get constantly bugged by jamokes like me, she was especially nice during the short exchange.

Nice, or terrified? :wink:

Or some really easy marketing by the Outback ad folks

[quote="lynkpsu, post:6, topic:1615"]Should make for an interesting bowl game down in Tampa.[/quote]

Or some really easy marketing by the Outback ad folks

How many people thought the outback might be a “farewell” game? And how many people thought that the farewell wasn’t going to be Paterno’s!!

I’d hate to coach against Joe in a bowl game… Since the 05 Orange bowl, how many are still coaching?? Bowden - Out. Fulmer - out Caroll - Out. Meyer - Out. Franchione - Out (he was out before that game too). Les Miles is still in, but that’s a pretty short list.

Nice, or terrified? ;)[/quote]

Nice enough that when I took a picture of her she suggested that because she was talking when the flash went off the picture probably wasn’t going to come out too good so I should take another. As soon as the first picture was snapped, I knew it wasn’t going to be very good but I wasn’t going to impose on her for another so I really appreciated her offering to pose again.