PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OT: Smile!

As someone who flies 100X per year, I’m not that comfortable with this. I can see why it’s not widely used. What’s next, flying naked?

http://drudgereport.com/

As they moved the image, had to copy and past it new. Boy, private part body piercings will no longer be so, er, private. :wink:

One time I went through scanning with lights and air bursts. Didn’t last long. I hear that’s what the Israelis use for explosives. Messes up your hair a bit, but other than that, wasn’t bad. Did they show those in “Up in the Air?”

http://drudgereport.com/scan.jpg

Don’t give them any ideas.

I will not show my junk to anybody. I wash it daily and it’s cute and all, but really shy.

You happen to catch Up In The Air yet kid? I enjoyed it, I’m guessing you could relate to some of it.

[quote=“jjepsu92, post:2, topic:565”]Don’t give them any ideas.

I will not show my junk to anybody. I wash it daily and it’s cute and all, but really shy.[/quote]

Nice :smiley:

No, need to see it. Saw Avatar. Eh, it was like Dances with Wolves, circa 2150. Liked “An Education.”

I heard about UP in the Air, and I agree with a lot. Don’t get behind families with kids, strollers, etc. You can tell who flies a lot, light bags, slip on shoes, laptop out immediately, etc.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:3, topic:565"]You happen to catch Up In The Air yet kid? I enjoyed it, I'm guessing you could relate to some of it.[/quote]

No, need to see it. Saw Avatar. Eh, it was like Dances with Wolves, circa 2150. Liked “An Education.”

I heard about UP in the Air, and I agree with a lot. Don’t get behind families with kids, strollers, etc. You can tell who flies a lot, light bags, slip on shoes, laptop out immediately, etc.

Up in the Air sucks. Save your money.

[quote="Craftsy21, post:3, topic:565"]You happen to catch Up In The Air yet kid? I enjoyed it, I'm guessing you could relate to some of it.[/quote]

Up in the Air sucks. Save your money.

about 90 percent of top critics and ME (same thing, right?) disagree with you. Sooooo…

Up in the Air is one of the best movies of 2009.

I missed the game tonight to see Up in the Air. I thought it was good, pretty funny in stretches. Also kind of sad.

[quote="Evan Ceg, post:8, topic:565"][i]Up in the Air[/i] is one of the best movies of 2009.[/quote]

I missed the game tonight to see Up in the Air. I thought it was good, pretty funny in stretches. Also kind of sad.

Really? I thought it was boring, predictable, and really had no semblance of a plot. There was zero character development and it wasn’t anything remotely resembling the uproarious comedy it was billed as. Clooney was impeccable, as always, and deserves the Oscar, but this movie didn’t come close to living up to the hype.

[quote="Evan Ceg, post:8, topic:565"][i]Up in the Air[/i] is one of the best movies of 2009.[/quote]

Really? I thought it was boring, predictable, and really had no semblance of a plot. There was zero character development and it wasn’t anything remotely resembling the uproarious comedy it was billed as. Clooney was impeccable, as always, and deserves the Oscar, but this movie didn’t come close to living up to the hype.

I didn’t think it was going to be an uproarious comedy going into it, so maybe that’s why I enjoyed it more? It was pretty much what I thought it’d be from the previews - just a look at the type of person who loves flying, which is pretty much the opposite of everyone you know.