PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OT - Server time

I messed with both the server time and the forum time today.

If you have jiggered the “Look and Layout Preferences” in your Profile (the link to your Profile is in a blue menu bar, above) to try and get the time right, you should reset that. If you’re in the East, set the “Time Offset” to 0.

When you have done this, you should see the correct date and time in the upper right of the forum (beneath the links to the recruiting and scholarship matrices).

If you’re in another time zone, mess with that time offset number to get your own setting right.

Looks good! Worked for me. :slight_smile:

PennStateHoops.com has gone from being one of the first blogs ever (seriously) to being a place where the server time isn’t even set right for years. :slight_smile:

Worked, thanks.

[quote=“tjb, post:1, topic:1767”]I messed with both the server time and the forum time today.

If you have jiggered the “Look and Layout Preferences” in your Profile (the link to your Profile is in a blue menu bar, above) to try and get the time right, you should reset that. If you’re in the East, set the “Time Offset” to 0.

When you have done this, you should see the correct date and time in the upper right of the forum (beneath the links to the recruiting and scholarship matrices).

If you’re in another time zone, mess with that time offset number to get your own setting right.[/quote]

Another sign that you are getting back into “playing condition”. Thumbs up to that. I’ve notice some fine tuning on the matrix too. Thanks.

I had been carrying my offset at 7.75 ??? to try to get the time approximately right. Works much better now.

So what you are trying to tell us is our post times will actually be correct now? :wink:

THANKS TIM!

Thanks Tim

First Parkhill quits, then no more Rec Hall, and now this…

I want to go back to “old times” ;D