PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OT - Purdue 91 Iona 90

The Boilermakers downed Iona by 1 at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off when Robbie Hummel knocked down a 3-pointer with 20 seconds left. Both teams lit it up with Hummel dropping 24, Lewis Jackson 17, Ryne Smith 15 and Kelsey Barlow 14. Iona had four starters in double figures. Very enjoyable game to watch as I don’t believe either team was up by more than 6-8 the entire game. Few turnovers, although a few too many fouls by Purdue. Boilers run around 8 deep, although DJ Byrd did a few minutes of action. Purdue looked to be mostly a guard-oriented team, with little contribution from the post.

Potentially beatable?

May I make a suggestion, why not just start one OT thread about other college teams or BT teams games? Thanks. :slight_smile:

Cappy, you are just trying to keep your title of “topic starter king”. ;D

Just kidding, I agree. One thread for NonCon opponents and one for BT opponents.

May I make a suggestion, why not just start one OT thread about other college teams or BT teams games? Thanks. :)

Just kidding, I agree. One thread for NonCon opponents and one for BT opponents.

Nah, Lar or kid wear that crown here! ;D
I only wear that crown on the gal’s board.

Sorry, I thought people on here would like communicating about other games, especially games with other Big Ten teams and games with some upset flavor like Pitt - LBSU. Won’t happen again.

[quote="CAPPY, post:2, topic:2843"]May I make a suggestion, why not just start one OT thread about other college teams or BT teams games? Thanks. :)[/quote]

Nah, Lar or kid wear that crown! ;D

Nope, I looked it up. You are way in the lead.

We do. We just like having a more compressed list of threads to look at.

[quote="CAPPY, post:2, topic:2843"]May I make a suggestion, why not just start one OT thread about other college teams or BT teams games? Thanks. :)[/quote]

You must be counting the gals board! :slight_smile:

You must be counting the gals board!

I think the count includes all topics started on both boards. But you are way in the lead with over 300. I think Lar was in the 250’s.

No prob, it was just a suggestion. Have fun. :slight_smile: