OT: PSU Football

Quite an experience for fans after the stretch of Robinson, Godwin, Gesicki and Barkley.

Hard to understand how a coach could have such a big impact on the ability to catch the ball in one year.

Randomness?

It’s like when a basketball team cannot shoot free throws or misses a lot of layups. Do you blame that on the coach?

There CAN be a lot to this. Having a RB coach working with the WRs was very much less than ideal. Sometimes it’s the little things, the mental approaches, sometimes, it’s drills that a WR coach puts you through.
I remember a few years ago there being a feature with a college WR group that used to catch tennis balls fired from a ball machine. The footballs looked HUGE and slow after trying to catch an 80 MPH tennis ball. I doubt a RB coach form Army would think if things like that.
(Qualifier… I wasn’t there, I don’t know for sure. Just pointing out that coaching can make a difference)

This is sad, and I found it tough to watch, but what a powerful message! God bless you Tim.

Wow. Just wow. Very powerful. Great words to live by for those who are struggling with dealing with what life has dealt you. Thanks Cappy.

So true my friend, one day at a time.

The issue was more likely the route running and lack of separation.