OT: PIAA CHAMPIONSHIPS, Centre stage

Penn State becomes new home for state title games

Read more: http://www.centredaily.com/2010/07/24/2111679/centre-stage.html#ixzz0ubA4Nex7

Great news!
I think PSU is perfect and most fair (exact center (almost anyway) of the state.)
I have known many parents who visited PSU for PIAA events in the last number of years. They loved PSU. They admit without the PIAA event at PSU, they would probaly NEVER have visited PSU in their lifetime.

[quote=“tundra, post:2, topic:1266”]Great news!
I think PSU is perfect and most fair (exact center (almost anyway) of the state.)
I have known many parents who visited PSU for PIAA events in the last number of years. They loved PSU. They admit without the PIAA event at PSU, they would probaly NEVER have visited PSU in their lifetime. [/quote]

Hopefully that helps PSU get more attention in all sports. I hope PSU can get all PIAA state championships up there.

[quote=“tundra, post:2, topic:1266”]Great news!
I have known many parents who visited PSU for PIAA events in the last number of years. They loved PSU. They admit without the PIAA event at PSU, they would probaly NEVER have visited PSU in their lifetime.[/quote]

I don’t think that it makes it more “fair” just because it’s the center of the state, …but that’s another topic that’s already been covered.