PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OT: Nicolaus Sarkozy Treated to add 5 inches to his

…height. Tsk, tsk, dirty minds. Anyway, is this the most incredible thing? Hmmm…basketball players, read up! :wink:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article983556.ece

Wow, stretched on a traction bed for hours? Isn’t that a medieval torture?

Isn’t also fails to say how often it will need to be done. By the sounds of it, it’s many more times than once over the coarse of the year.

So all of this height is being added below the knee? That is what the article seems to suggest. I have to think that he is going to look really strange with his out of proportion long legs and too high up knees. And won’t he have to learn to walk again? My goodness, the guy is already President and has already bagged a former supermodel. What’s the point?

I’d put the Sun’s credibility only slightly above the National Enquirer.

Besides given that the article was published on April 1st 2008, and the Israeli doctor’s name is Ura Schmuck, I’d say there’s little truth to this story.

Congrats, you’ve fallen for a two year old joke.

[quote=“UncleLar, post:4, topic:1391”]I’d put the Sun’s credibility only slightly above the National Enquirer.

Besides given that the article was published on April 1st 2008, and the Israeli doctor’s name is Ura Schmuck, I’d say there’s little truth to this story.

Congrats, you’ve fallen for a two year old joke.[/quote]

Boy, that doctor must have had a hard time growing up with a name like that. :wink: It got me Lar. Nice catch. Hey, I’d rather believe something and be disappointed, than be cynical about everything. ;D Ura Schmuck, how funny is that. I’m laughing so hard I’m crying.

Lar, you didn’t mention the government spokesman, Luc Bigger(pronounced beejayre). And a search for Poisson D’Avril turned up a fish restaurant in Quebec. Gotta stop that speed reading. :wink:

And you shouldn’t knock the National Enquirer. During the OJ Simpson trial, the NY Times quoted them as a reference 54 times. No joke. Search for the byline. Just do a search for Amanda Hugankiss. :wink: Seriously, they were referenced that many times.