PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OT - NBA

Is it hanging on the rim if your feet are still on the ground?

1 Like

7’10 wingspan, yikes

Wow…

1 Like

This is hilarious!

1 Like

The best part is that split second where he starts moves his hand to shake it and then realizes they’re not on the same team.

Very cool moment in LA last night.

Wow.

1 Like

I like how his man kind of waved at him at four and five but was back to “screw it” by No. 6.

2 Likes

Barkley’s reactions were also amusing.

2 Likes
1 Like

Awesome…

Lakers have quickly become irrelevant! Frank Vogel is the best they can do. Ty Lue even said no. What does that tell you?

So the debate until today is what team could get the Number 1 (Zion Williamson) pick to trade to the Pelicans to get Anthony Davis. The Lottery goes Why Not Both?

I’d still move Anthony, who doesn’t want to be there, and get value in picks and player to surround the next NBA superstar.

I agree that you move him but they can be definitely more selective. They could come away with the 1 and 3 or 4th pick in this draft if the Lakers or Knicks are serious about wanting Davis.

1 Like

New Orleans is a great city. If I’m drafted anywhere other than there NY, LA, Philly, SF, or to play for Kerr (anywhere) or Popovich, I’m headed to Europe or China!

New Orleans really can’t be that selective imo. They need to move him this summer or else they lose him for free in July 2020. That doesn’t mean they should trade him for pennies on the dollar, but it is franchise malpractice to hold onto him for the season. As much as all basketball fans should like Zion, he’s not going to make New Orleans a contender in 2019-20.