OT: Major wardrobe malfunction

Doh!

http://www.youtube.com/v/2s8sXdL3IIo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"

[quote=“kidcoyote, post:1, topic:691”]Doh!

http://www.youtube.com/v/2s8sXdL3IIo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"[/quote]

An NSFW - move it to Deadwood. :wink: ;D

Here is a SFW youtube. It has been one of my favorites for at least a month now.

The best bloopers ever

Maybe Lane Kiffin was right.

I read a post on another message board stating: Bill Dance Takes Tennessee Football Job. I laughed when I read it.

NICU, that was hilarious. Thanks. :smiley:

Boy, that was funny. Is that one guy’s fishing school? Might want to avoid that school, or at least take a separate boat. Lucky nobody was killed.

[quote="LPcreation, post:6, topic:691"]NICU, that was hilarious. Thanks. :D[/quote]

Boy, that was funny. Is that one guy’s fishing school? Might want to avoid that school, or at least take a separate boat. Lucky nobody was killed.

I can’t believe those are all real bloopers. It’s hard to believe someone could be that big of a klutz.

I think we’ve found Bobby Bowden’s new job.

[quote="LPcreation, post:6, topic:691"]NICU, that was hilarious. Thanks. :D[/quote]

I can’t believe those are all real bloopers. It’s hard to believe someone could be that big of a klutz.

Bill Dance has had a fishing show for what must be 20-30 years. He is on Vs. and Outdoor Network a lot. I could watch him battle that trolling motor for hours on end. Apparently he doesn’t like snakes.

Bill Dance Fishing Bloopers - Dance with tree snake

Those other bloopers were hilarious, but I’m going to give him a pass on this last one. I would be screaming like a school girl and swimming for shore if a snake that big just dropped on me.

Also that man needs to learn some better expletives!

[quote=“think1, post:11, topic:691”]Those other bloopers were hilarious, but I’m going to give him a pass on this last one. I would be screaming like a school girl and swimming for shore if a snake that big just dropped on me.

Also that man needs to learn some better expletives![/quote]

I thought “Sonny Jim” was hilarious.