OT: Hitler reacts to Nebraska's loss to VT

My best friend is a HUGE Nebraska fan.

If anyone saw the last second heart-breaking loss to Virginia Tech, they can appreciate this video clip. They could do the same thing with PSU’s 2005 loss in Ann Arbor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GuGqPKP3xw

I could not stop laughing !!!

Warning: It has bad ‘language’

Hitler also reacted to OSU’s loss to USC

Hitler Finds Out that USC beat Ohio State

It was funny the first time that I saw it but it’s gets old after seeing it a dozen or so times.

Top 25 Hitler Rants

[quote=“UncleLar, post:3, topic:56”]It was funny the first time that I saw it but it’s gets old after seeing it a dozen or so times.

Top 25 Hitler Rants[/quote]

I didn’t follow the link but if the one about Hillary isn’t in it near the top, that list is a fraud.

I am a knee-jerk liberal and would have been pleased to support her, but that s— was funny.

The pizza one would be funny if I didn’t know just enough German to spoil it. They should have worked Il Duce into the bit.

I wonder what Adolf has to say about the NCAA Selection Committee. :wink:

[quote=“UncleLar, post:3, topic:56”]It was funny the first time that I saw it but it’s gets old after seeing it a dozen or so times.

Why would you watch it a dozen or so times? ???

I believe Lar’s probably referring to a dozen or so variations of the captioning, depending upon the school and the game it lost.

[quote="UncleLar, post:3, topic:56"]It was funny the first time that I saw it but it's gets old after seeing it a dozen or so times.

I didn’t.

Did you even follow the link?

What’s funny about the rants is the concept, not the specific mashup, so once you’ve seen a couple of the mashups, you’ve pretty much seen them all. Occasionally, you’ll get some decent writing which will make the specific mashup enjoyable but this time wasn’t one of them.

along the same lines of the hundreds of ‘Got Milk?’ ripoffs. I’ve been tempted to whip up a ‘Got Originality?’ shirt. Or write a book called “Chicken Soup for the Vegan Soul.”

[quote="UncleLar, post:3, topic:56"]It was funny the first time that I saw it but it's gets old after seeing it a dozen or so times.

I didn’t.

Did you even follow the link?

What’s funny about the rants is the concept, not the specific mashup, so once you’ve seen a couple of the mashups, you’ve pretty much seen them all. Occasionally, you’ll get some decent writing which will make the specific mashup enjoyable but this time wasn’t one of them.

Got a chance to see some of them last night. VERY funny!

Yes, when you watch them enough times (note to Lar, “Them” instead of “it” might have cleared some of the confusion) they tend to run together and it takes some of the edge off his rant once you’ve seen it enough. There were a few that actually tried to tie into some of the words and names they were using that could be understood, which should get bonus points or something for them.

Anyone see the actual movie this was taken from? is it any good? I did watch the “actual” movie scene on youtube just for curiosity.

The movie it’s taken from is the 2004 film, Der Untergang (The Downfall), starring Bruno Ganz as Hitler. It’s the story of Hitler’s last days in the Bunker, in part drawn from the memoirs of his last personal secretary, Traudl Junge (d. 2002), who is portrayed by Alexandra Maria Lara. In German with English subtitles.

It’s a good movie worth seeing, but not a classic.

[quote=“Evan Ceg, post:12, topic:56”]The movie it’s taken from is the 2004 film, Der Untergang (The Downfall), starring Bruno Ganz as Hitler. It’s the story of Hitler’s last days in the Bunker, in part drawn from the memoirs of his last personal secretary, Traudl Junge (d. 2002), who is portrayed by Alexandra Maria Lara. In German with English subtitles.

It’s a good movie worth seeing, but not a classic. [/quote]

I agree with that. I actually went out and rented it after watching the Hillary mashup rant.

Thanks… Sounds like something good to watch on a rainy saturday night ::slight_smile:

Nice. That almost got past me.