PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OT - General College Football

The Great Michael Weinreb, '94:

Grantland: The Ole and the New: Hugh Freeze’s Mississippi, the SEC Power Struggle, and the Changing Face of Football

C’mon Temple! Stay clean for ND next week.

Temple really kept shooting itself in the foot last night, but got in the endzone when it mattered most.

What’s pretty impressive is ECU ran almost 90 plays but only scored twice.

Al Golden might be in a little job trouble.

He might be the right man for Rutgers.

A little? ??? I think he is toast.

Wow, another fantastic finish, love it!

Georgia Tech Beats FSU on FG Block & TD Return | ACC Must See Moment - YouTube

We are critical of our offense. And rightly so to a point. But at least we aren’t Missouri. They have scored 3, 6 and 3 points their last three games. Ouch.

They’ve had 352 yards total offense in their last two games combined.

Notre Dame at Temple, prime time at 8 pm next Saturday. Gotta love it!

Actually maybe RU should hire Rhule, Temples head coach and Golden can go back to Temple.

Actually maybe RU should hire Rhule, Temples head coach and Golden can go back to Temple.

That’s possible but I’d rather Rhule stay at Temple. Golden is a Jersey guy.

Golden now available.

Golden will find a landing place and have success elsewhere. Miami is where careers go to die.

Golden to Rutgers probably makes a lot of sense, which is why I hope Rutgers doesn’t do it.

Was that you who said he would be PSUs coach right now except for some demand he made that PSU declined?

Golden will find a landing place and have success elsewhere. Miami is where careers go to die.

Was that you who said he would be PSUs coach right now except for some demand he made that PSU declined?

There was credible intimation that Golden was the first choice and was offered the job. It gets fuzzy from there as to what went “wrong”

We have reached peak Internet! :slight_smile:

I was at Hershey’s Chocolate world and have seen a first…

A kid was wearing a hoodie that read “TEMPLE FOOTBALL”. I swear that I cannot think of a time that I have ever seen Temple football attire in decades.

Notre Dame at Temple, prime time at 8 pm next Saturday. Gotta love it!

I was at Hershey’s Chocolate world and have seen a first…

A kid was wearing a hoodie that read “TEMPLE FOOTBALL”. I swear that I cannot think of a time that I have ever seen Temple football attire in decades.

You probably saw it just never noticed. Prior to this season, it would have like noticing someone with an Akron Zips hoodie – it just doesn’t register.