OT - Feeling the "Fire"

Just a sampling of what some coaches considered under “fire” have “faced” from fans in recent weeks, months, and, in some cases, years.

Norm Roberts St. John’s

Ernie Kent Oregon

Fred Hill (Rutgers)

Greg McDermott - Iowa State

Doc Sadler - Nebraska

Jerry Wainwright - former head coach at DePaul

Todd Lickliter - Iowa

John Pelphrey - Arkansas

and, in case you haven’t seen it,

Ed DeChellis

My point? Unless Ed turns it around next season, it may get worse before it gets better around here before long… :-[

Looks like the Ed one was started years ago now and has a grand total of 161 members.

The passion for college hoops in this town is almost overwhelming.

Just curious because I am not a Facebook member. Can a person remove himself/herself from a particular group, i.e. PSU has a good season again next year.

Yes

Wow, a 1992 grad. You must be the youngest person not on facebook!

[quote="jjepsu92, post:3, topic:986"]Just curious because I am not a Facebook member. Can a person remove himself/herself from a particular group, i.e. PSU has a good season again next year.[/quote]

Wow, a 1992 grad. You must be the youngest person not on facebook!

I’m class of 92 also, and am still not on facebook… Should I be proud of that?? ???

Youngest person not on facebook?? Maybe 92 was his birth-year ;D Let’s see, that would make him 18 yrs old and a Freshman now. Wait, a kid born the year I graduated could now be a STUDENT. I’m really feeling old now. Thanks, guys! :-[

I’m a '98 grad and not on Facebook. I guess I spend all my Facebook time on this site. :-\

Nope I am a 92 PSU grad. Just don’t see the need for Facebook. If people want to find me they could give me a call or write a letter or an email.

You are old. :smiley:

Do you pay with a check at the grocery store too? :wink:

Just kidding with you jjepsu92.

You want to talk “old.” I miss the “cash only” lines at the grocery store.

Hell no! The wife doesn’t allow me to write checks. I just tell the grocer to put it on my tab. :wink:

2002 and no facebook

My 92 yr old great aunt has a facebook page.