OT: Calvin Murphy

I feel like his name is mentioned on here from time-to-time.

Spike.com just named him the athlete with the most kids out of wedlock…14 kids with 9 different women. :o

[quote=“NICU, post:1, topic:1150”]I feel like his name is mentioned on here from time-to-time.

Spike.com just named him the athlete with the most kids out of wedlock…14 kids with 9 different women. :o[/quote]

Sounds like a record. How’d he ever make out on those rape charges by his daughters?

What about Shawn Kemp?

[quote="NICU, post:1, topic:1150"]I feel like his name is mentioned on here from time-to-time.

Spike.com just named him the athlete with the most kids out of wedlock…14 kids with 9 different women. :o[/quote]

Sounds like a record. How’d he ever make out on those rape charges by his daughters?

Acquitted.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Calvin_Murphy_acquitted_of_molestation_charges

Forgot about him. And Wilt claimed he slept with more than 20,000 women. I think it came out to 3 per week for 40 weeks, 18 years or so. Could he have been that careful? Or maybe sterile? I mean, one out of a thousand mistakes and he’d be the leader.

[quote="NGameday, post:3, topic:1150"]What about Shawn Kemp?[/quote]

Forgot about him. And Wilt claimed he slept with more than 20,000 women. I think it came out to 3 per week for 40 weeks, 18 years or so. Could he have been that careful? Or maybe sterile? I mean, one out of a thousand mistakes and he’d be the leader.

Wilt’s claims of his sexual prowess are about as believable as yours are about the perceived greatness of your dual man-crush from Albany. ::slight_smile:

Switching sports, but Travis Henry is something like 7 kids with 6 women, or maybe even more.

I have heard that LaVar Arrington has kids with 3 different women, but have no idea if it is a true story