OT: Anyone know who Richard Aceto is?

As if it’s not bad enough getting hate messages from actual members of the board, I’m now getting emails from supposedly “non-members” that just can’t deal with the fact that someone disagrees with them.

Curious to know if anyone knows this persons identity and if he really isn’t just another one of these clowns that’s been PM’ing and emailing me all season in disguise. It’s one thing to send me messages on here, but altogether a different thing when you begin emailing me via my personal email address and criticizing how I spend my free time.

Sad to see this place is going the way of other boards that I THOUGHT we tried so hard not to be like. Would be nice if TJ would show his face again someday soon and begin taking care of some of the “insurgents”.

How did someone get your personal e-mail address?

[quote="Craftsy21, post:1, topic:970"]It's one thing to send me messages on here, but altogether a different thing when you begin emailing me via my personal email address and criticizing how I spend my free time.[/quote]

How did someone get your personal e-mail address?

I had it viewable to the public on my profile… apparently those are opened to everyone, even non-members.

Just saw that name today on BSD. He posted a big long thing on BSD of stuff we already know. Weird coincidence.

I talk to the BSD guys in email a few times a month, let me see if Mike knows anything.