PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OSU @ Purdue

This should be a great game. Anywhere from a coin-toss to Purdue as a 2 pt favorite, and I agree with that latter - I think Purdue can take them. Johnson vs Sullinger is as good as it gets in college hoops this year.

Diebler just tied the 3-pt record with that crazy one. 1 more to become the leader.

Refs definitely letting them play.

Craft tied up the Purdue player who had picked up his dribble, pulled the player for a step, Purdue guy puts the ball on the floor again and scores.

Yep, one of the most physical games I’ve seen all season in any league. These teams both look like final four squads to me when they’re allowed to play this way.

I am not looking forward to facing Aaron Craft for 3 more years. He’s already officiated like a superstar (reputation as a “pest” instead of what he really is: a hacker ::slight_smile: ) and looks to be one of those types that will constantly have a dagger to shove in your heart in critical moments.

Do I wish he was on our team? Yes. Will I say spiteful things about him for the next 3 years instead? Yes.

Big Ten sure is fun to watch this year.

That circus shot by E’Twaun Moore towards the end of the half was just insane.

Diebler just took over big10 three pointers record.

Diebler got the record.

Speaking of us noticing other teams getting the screws from officials… the last few minutes, OSU has been allowed to do just about anything they want defensively while Purdue keeps getting ticky-tack fouls called against them sending OSU to the line.

Maybe we aren’t the only ones to get homered at home. :wink: Or maybe the refs just like a good comeback.

Purdue’s my pick for BTT winner…and not just based on today.

Heck, they could still be BT regular season winners. Just a game back now. And OSU still has to come to Happy Valley. :wink:

Moore was on another planet today. 38 points.

I really don’t like Painter at all, but man can he coach defense. They just get after you for 40 minutes.

[quote=“I Believe, post:13, topic:1971”]Moore was on another planet today. 38 points.

I really don’t like Painter at all, but man can he coach defense. They just get after you for 40 minutes.[/quote]

They foul you for 40 minutes! I have no idea how they get away with all the arm bars and hand checking and holding. But they sure do a good job of keeping their guy in front of them. :wink: