Osu igt

Jones starting

We’re going big. Makes sense, but the opposite of what I would’ve done. IMO, we need to go quick and play zone. We can’t match up going big. Hope I’m wrong.

Not really going big, going with the normal starters (save Ott)

Yes, I had it wrong. Didn’t see Babb.

Weak moving screen call on Jones. Looks like about every screen at that point on the court

I just don’t see us matching up in man defense. In zone, it would cut down on Turner’s dribble drives.

The hands on our team are second best every game.

Very puzzling offensive strategy for PSU so far.

Nice to see Babb goto the rim, just lost that one.

PSU’s team on the floor too slow, slower than OSU. Doesn’t have to be that way. Put in Frazier and play zone. Take out either DJ or Edwards. Need to score in transition, which will completely change OSU’s play.

We’re getting good looks, but need to start hitting them. Really need Jones to avoid picking up a cheap second foul.

Battle banged up again.

Andrew Jones, hello sir.

lol, Frazier gonna be your new horse to ride?

LOL! Pathetic. THROW IT DOWN YOU SOFTEE

How on earth is that a foul on DJ?

C’mon, DJ, you can’t be missing 1 foot shots

Wait…DJ gets pulled down in a headlock, and no foul?

[quote="kidcoyote, post:9, topic:788"]PSU's team on the floor too slow, slower than OSU. Doesn't have to be that way. Put in Frazier and play zone. Take out either DJ or Edwards. Need to score in transition, which will completely change OSU's play.[/quote]

I try to pay attention during games and see what’s going on. You should try it sometime.

that’s a homecourt roll

[quote="kidcoyote, post:9, topic:788"]PSU's team on the floor too slow, slower than OSU. Doesn't have to be that way. Put in Frazier and play zone. Take out either DJ or Edwards. Need to score in transition, which will completely change OSU's play.[/quote]

I try to pay attention during games and see what’s going on. You should try it sometime.

LOL. I’m just poking fun - if you come up with a theory for what our problem is at the end of one game, you go searching for evidence to support it from the get-go in the next game. Not even saying you’re wrong, it’s just funny to watch unfold game after game.