PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Osu igt

We haven’t scored 3 and a half minutes into the game.

8-0…ugh. We still haven’t hit a bucket.

Marshall finally gets one to fall. We’re 1-10.

Horrible O. JG has to be able to finish around the rim. His shots like down right scary

Taking lots of terrible shots so far

12-2

1-11 shooting.

We still can’t shoot the basketball outside of the BJC…very frustrating

Lucky this game is on around dinner time and a lot of people dont realize its on ;D This has blowout written all over it

Glover and Graham with 2 fouls.

15-2

1-12.

Embarassing.

Who said we don’t need a big man ??? I don’t think we have one on the team that is capable of consistently finishing around the bucket against b10 teams

Man they’re playing tight.

Tight is right. Their defense hasn’t been bad, but their shot selection for the most part outside Jermaine’s jumper he made and Nick’s jumper rolled out haven’t been that good. Forcing A LOT.

[quote="ronb89, post:11, topic:3014"]Man they're playing tight.[/quote]

Tight is right. Their defense hasn’t been bad, but their shot selection for the most part outside Jermaine’s jumper he made and Nick’s jumper rolled out haven’t been that good. Forcing A LOT.

That’s what’s so frustrating about this team. It’s not like they’re getting outclassed by OSU. They just continue to shoot themselves in the foot on offense.

Good thing we chose our toughest road game of the year to play our worst offensive half of the year…

And Ross Travis, jeez, he’s way long on every shot.

Anyone see in the pregame Chambers said we lost Billy Oliver. I am guessing for the year. Wonder if his career is ending to. Best wishes Billy

three fouls on Graham already.

Jeez, did Graham even touch him?

Yikes. That was… not good.

I know he plays hard, but he needs to learn how to play not fouling. Sheesh.