PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Opening Night Student Video

Great work as usual. I’m excited.

Opening Night

What does the movie clips have to do with anything? Talking about harvesting crops?

Don’t you like corn?

[quote="jjepsu92, post:2, topic:1473"]What does the movie clips have to do with anything? Talking about harvesting crops?[/quote]

Don’t you like corn?

Love corn! On the cob, creamed, canned, popped, candy, etc. Just don’t understand the movie clip in relationship to the video. We’re playing Lehigh not Nebraska or Iowa.

The second half of that quote is what’s salient. “Imagine where you will be… and it will be so.”

[quote="jjepsu92, post:2, topic:1473"]What does the movie clips have to do with anything? Talking about harvesting crops?[/quote]

Don’t you like corn?

Love corn! On the cob, creamed, canned, popped, candy, etc. Just don’t understand the movie clip in relationship to the video. We’re playing Lehigh not Nebraska or Iowa.

I guess you didn’t realize that we play the Lehigh Cornhuskers… ???

By the way, this is the best basketball video I’ve seen yet. I’m ready to smash backboards after watching it.

So should we rename you Chocolate Thunder? :wink:

Note to whoever makes these: The Inception soundtrack would be perfect for future videos.

for reference:

Bruins 2010 Montage (Inception Theme)

Hate the Bruins and that video actually makes me want to be a fan.

[quote="NationBuilder, post:7, topic:1473"]By the way, this is the best basketball video I've seen yet. I'm ready to smash backboards after watching it.[/quote] So should we rename you Chocolate Thunder? ;)

Vanilla is more appropriate for me.

Who’s back is to the camera at 1:09?

The second half of that quote is what’s salient. “Imagine where you will be… and it will be so.”

I thought it meant that in three weeks, we’ll quit playing basketball to harvest our crops. Don’t know about E-Maximus-D, but I still got some carrots in the ground.