PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Open Practice

Not many details yet but here is a heads up

Doors open Wednesday night at 5:45, use gate A. First 75 get free t-shirt too.

Events like these make me miss State College

[quote=“cale1510, post:1, topic:2987”]Not many details yet but here is a heads up

https://twitter.com/coach_chambers/status/159085597447823360[/quote]

Some one save me two seats… I want to see what bootcamp looks like.

Agree 100%. Shame I cannot watch a PC practice first hand.

Events like these make me miss State College

This was more of a show tonight. Dont get me wrong they played a few scrimages tonight with the losing team running sprints. Bt with the music pumping all during practice, the contests on the floor a few timesit wasnt a “pure” pratice.

With that said, this was my first real look at DJ. Ohhh please get him a uniform and get him on the floor!! Like his on the ball defense, slashing to the rim and a nice touch from outside.

Thanks for the update about DJ. I’m really looking forward to seeing him play next year.

[quote="lynkpsu, post:3, topic:2987"]Events like these make me miss State College[/quote]

This was more of a show tonight. Dont get me wrong they played a few scrimages tonight with the losing team running sprints. Bt with the music pumping all during practice, the contests on the floor a few timesit wasnt a “pure” pratice.

With that said, this was my first real look at DJ. Ohhh please get him a uniform and get him on the floor!! Like his on the ball defense, slashing to the rim and a nice touch from outside.

I thought I remember hearing/reading that they pump the music in during all practices as part of keeping the energy high routine.

[quote="lynkpsu, post:3, topic:2987"]Events like these make me miss State College[/quote]

I thought I remember hearing/reading that they pump the music in during all practices as part of keeping the energy high routine.

Admit it Lar… I saw you bobbing your head to the rhythm last night… Getting your FLOW on!! ;D