PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Online feed for the game?

I am pretty sure that I do not get TNT, which the game is going to be broadcast on. Does anyone know of an internet streem for the game, so that I can watch it?

Cbssports.com has all the games online for free. Its pretty decent feed.

Yeah, I remember sitting in the back of my lecture halls and using that at PSU l). I just am not sure if that will air ALL of the games, now that CBS doesn’t broadcast all of them. Are you for sure that this game will be on cbssports.com?

By the way, I just checked my tv and I am now 100% sure that I do not get TNT. Jeeze, go figure.

You don’t get TNT? Are you on rabbit ears?

I figured TNT was pretty much on all cable packages.

Well I watched the games yesterday that were on trutv on march madness on demand through cbssports.com. The Texas-SA AL St game is one right now… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Tom, post:4, topic:2188”]You don’t get TNT? Are you on rabbit ears?

I figured TNT was pretty much on all cable packages.[/quote]
Well, a few days ago I got it. However, now when I go to the channel it tells me that I need to get a digital cavle bos for that station. I have an HD tv and get many other channels very clearly, but not TNT anymore and not the BTN.

I was placed just outside of southern Pittsburgh for student teaching, and am in the middle of it all right now. Since I am not from the area, I had to find a place off CraigsList that would rent on a monthly basis. I ended up finding a very nice place. However, the person I am renting my room from (my housemate, she also owns the town house) is currently unemployed so everything is scaled back. The cable is the most basic of the basics that Comcast offers.

Watching a blowout with Gus Johnson announcing is so much more enjoyable than a close game with Jim Nance

Has Gus used “en fuego” at all? He asked Dan Patrick if he could borrow that the other morning. I haven’t been able to watch any games yet to see.

My favorite Gusism from this evening involved a player getting kicked in the balls, hard. Gus suggested he “may have been hit in the midsection.” that’s one way of cleaning it up for TV. :slight_smile:

If any of Penn State’s games end up on TruTV there’r going to be a lot of angry students because in order to get Tru you have to have an LCD TV.

What? That’s not true. I have a plasma with Comcast service and I get it just fine. Did you mean we have to have an HDTV?

PSUdraw was right; CBS is broadcasting every game online, including our game against Temple. So you’re good to go. :slight_smile:

CBS has done a good job of broadcasting thing online for a few years. It was nice that you could watch alternate game streaming on the computer while they had a different game on CBS in past years. You didn’t have to wait for the live look ins and had access to box scores. I tried out the March Madness game stream app for my iphone tonight, I definitely give it two thumbs up.

If any of Penn State's games end up on TruTV there'r going to be a lot of angry students because in order to get Tru you have to have an LCD TV.

What? That’s not true. I have a plasma with Comcast service and I get it just fine. Did you mean we have to have an HDTV?

LCD, Plasma, HDTV, essentially any TV that’s been made in around the last 7 years that can pick up the channels above 70. The one I have in my dorm happens not to, so I’ve had to watch online the first two days.

I’d think any TV in the past 10+ years could get above 70…just you’d likely need a cable box

Or he should have picked up a digital to analog converter that the government was giving away coupons for when the whole analog to digital conversion took place two years ago.

Nice little preview.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/ncaa-tournament/regions/west

Once I read it, not quite so hot. Is this guy kidding with this line?

That was Battle, a senior Penn State guard, for the majority of his four seasons. A nice player, not a great one, but one who had to carry the Nittany Lions many miserable nights. Maybe the best thing that can be said is that he persevered.

Not my choice of TV, my roommates. I have a nice little LCD one sitting at home, but we decided to use his because it was “bigger”… :-\

that’s what she said

[quote="Ajk822, post:18, topic:2188"]....I have a nice little...one sitting at home, but we decided to use his because it was "bigger"... :-\[/quote]

that’s what she said

:smiley: