PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

OK - Back To Indiana

This game will be a real indicator of how far we’ve come since the season started. KY hammered us early in the season and IU beat UK. If we can hang with IU, I’d say we’ve come a long way.

One thing for sure, we won’t sneak up on IU like we did on Purdue. They’ll be ready.

Do we have good karma here?

Pat is 1-0 aginst the Hossiers and Tom Crean

He got his very first win as a head coach over the Hossiers in a 71-67 win at the Puero Rico tipoff on November 20,2009.

http://pennstatehoops.com/talk/index.php?action=post;topic=3045.0;last_msg=78129

Indiana has played great at home, but this is only their 4th road game.

Lions face hot Hoosiers

Senior guard Cammeron Woodyard, who missed the Purdue game with a strained hamstring, practiced Saturday and is probable for today’s game.

Penn State Takes On #12 Indiana Sunday. Penn State to introduce new football coach Bill O’Brien at the game; Alumni Day

A Look at the #12 Indiana Hoosiers

Back to my original post; clearly we’ve come a long way since the KY game.

What I really like is the defensive intensity (although we have to do a better job on 3 pt shots) and our foul shooting. We were bad at the beginning of the year and shot 84% today - in fact, we outshot IU from the line (IU shot 75%). If you make foul shots, you can win a lot of games down the stretch.