PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Offering Ride to IU game from SE PA

…and I’m fired up about Sunday, my first B10 game if the season in person.

This s a “return the favor” in recognition of the help bstanf gave me when he rode me from SC to Harrisburg two years ago at the Wisky game. From Harrisburg, I took the train home.

So I have a spot or two (a brand new 2011 Nissan Sentra), so if you live in Delaware or Chester counties, or even Lancaster or Harrisburg area, I’ll be able to pick up and bring back. But I’ll be at the Alumni post game social, so it will be a little while post game before I depart.

it will give me a chance to try out my new Christmas toy, my GPS.

If you’re interested, PM me.

He “rode” you??

I thought all Sandusky references were supposed to remain in that thread.

OK, I’ll stop. ;D

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:2, topic:2958”]He “rode” you??

OK, I’ll stop. ;D[/quote]

OMG. The way people’s mind goes… :o

[quote=“TJM78, post:1, topic:2958”]…and I’m fired up about Sunday, my first B10 game if the season in person.

This s a “return the favor” in recognition of the help bstanf gave me when he rode me from SC to Harrisburg two years ago at the Wisky game. From Harrisburg, I took the train home.

So I have a spot or two (a brand new 2011 Nissan Sentra), so if you live in Delaware or Chester counties, or even Lancaster or Harrisburg area, I’ll be able to pick up and bring back. But I’ll be at the Alumni post game social, so it will be a little while post game before I depart.

it will give me a chance to try out my new Christmas toy, my GPS.

If you’re interested, PM me.[/quote]

I won’t need a ride, but I wanted to say that is a VERY cool offer! Thanks for your kindness and generosity - and you too, bstanf.

He "rode" you??

OK, I’ll stop. ;D

He "rode" you??

OK, I’ll stop. ;D

Sorry…I come from a very comedic family and we laugh at life a lot and try not to take ourselves too seriously. That said, I’ve had to curtail my humor around the Sandusky incident, though I have heard some good ones from friends around Atlanta. Sorry to hijack your thread of generosity. Nice gesture, indeed.

Rhode Island isn’t too far out of the way for PSU hoops, is it? :wink: