PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

NW holding a public vote on their new court paint scheme

Through Facebook no less.

Cue up the Smoke on the Water…

http://nusports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/080111aab.html

Obviously Option 3.

Absolutely

I’d go with option 2.

All that purple in option 3 would be distracting, IMO.

I vote 3.

I pass…they are ALL “to busy” for my tastes.

Hence the sarcasm of the two previous posts. They are all similar and then there is option 3, which is hideous.

As for my vote, I’d go with option 4.

I prefer 1, but really think a simple pattern with purple lanes and white lines suits their colors scheme best.

[quote="Spades88, post:4, topic:2580"]All that purple in option 3 would be distracting, IMO.[/quote] Hence the sarcasm of the two previous posts. They are all similar and then there is option 3, which is hideous.

As for my vote, I’d go with option 4.

Oops! I didn’t catch the sarcasm. :-*

And then I put a kissy face in my post by accident…

Ignore that, please. :-[

4 is really nice. All of the other options have too much going on.

I don’t even understand how 3 is an option.

[quote=“Spades88, post:10, topic:2580”]And then I put a kissy face in my post by accident…

Ignore that, please. :-[[/quote]
Haha, I read your first post before this one. I was wondering what the heck that face had to do with your post? Haha, it was making me wonder! :smiley:

Option 3 with their new purple mascot bouncing along the sidelines…

(anyone good with photoshop and can replace the “N” or wildcat at
center court)

[quote=“NittanyIllini, post:13, topic:2580”]Option 3 with their new purple mascot bouncing along the sidelines…

(anyone good with photoshop and can replace the “N” or wildcat at
center court)

[/quote]

Lots of options

http://www.thepurplestore.com/purplecharacters.shtml

I think it’s cool that they get to vote on a new court. I’m curious as to which one wins.

I would like #1 but without the purple 3-point area.

I’m beginning to think minimalist here. Instead of adding more color, everyone’s done that… go classic instead. Go all-wood with a subduded emblem maybe in the corners or something and just a plain open circle in the middle.

To me it’s sad…This is an university that prouds itself with being full of smart people…Can’t they do better than these 4 models??

Give me #4

How about etching in a wildcat at mid-court and then filling it in with a clear coat to even out the court? Too expensive?

Interesting thought. I wonder if the ball might bounce differently in that area, though.