PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Non-league losses not kind to PSU

I guess it all depends which Teen Wolf scenario are week talking about.

The original with Michael J. Fox…could we morph him into MJ? Do we have to take Chubs with the deal?

The Teen Wolf Saturday morning cartoon…the mandatory AM tipoff might catch our opponents napping

or Teen Wolf Too with Jason Bateman…the boxing theme might help toughen up out inside game, but would relegate Oliver null & void

[quote="Cletus11, post:17, topic:1651"]Hypothetically speaking, I still think the Teen Wolf scenario is how 10 wins most likely could happen. That or a very wide spread cheating scandal that is found out over Xmas break that somehow ensnares 7 or 8 schools and results in 4 or 5 players per team being declared ineligible for the Big Ten season.[/quote]

How can anyone possibly think that Jones, Brooks, or Jackson could possibly turn into a werewolf? Don’t they realize that was just a movie. There’s no such thing as werewolves in real life. Some of you people evidently live in a fantasy world.

See. I just did it to you. ;D

But dogs do really exist in real life and I do believe Air Bud has 4 years of eligibility left. Would it matter if his owner probably had a relationship with an agent? Lar, can you check the NCAA rule book on that?

;D Air Bud FTW!

So I guess that makes Oliver the fat guy from Teen Wolf…Francis from Pee Wee’s Big Adventure…

I’m thinking maybe one of the science professors at PSU invents flubber…then we got a shot!!!

This is a great thread.