PennStateHoops.com Discussion Forum

Non-Con Breakdown

I’m not one to usually promote you guys to death with my blog, but I just finished some work on how our non-conference schedule stacks up. With how much this topic is constantly talked about here, I thought you all would find it interesting.

Good stuff, Eric.

Yeah, good work.

Good breakdown, Eric. And I also enjoyed the photo montage of the many stages of Ed’s consternation at the top :smiley:

Cool stuff. I gathered the same type of data for PSU and SHU noncons over the summer to see how the schedules fit – I would have gone about it the same way. I really like how you included previous OOC for comparison’s sake.

I was going to post a blog on basically the same topic, so you saved me some sweat – I’ll just Tweet your blog entry with a few extra comments. :slight_smile:

Eric, that’s a really good looking blog. Nice work. Not to change the subject of this thread, but I read your post about recruiting and I agree that we might be better off holding the last scholarship instead of giving it to Reischel. It seems like we have our sights set on some pretty decent talent in 2012 and it’d be nice to have 2 schollies to give. But at the same time who’s to say the good talent will end up at PSU and maybe Reischel turns out being better than anyone else we could end up with. Also, I guess guys could transfer out during the next two years so there might be more than one scholarship available that way as well. Hmmm, maybe I’ve convinced myself we should take Reischel if he’s interested.

Nice work. Good to see Rokk is still alive and being critical of everything.

???

Nice work, eric. Is your schoolwork up to the same standard?

[quote="mjg, post:7, topic:1443"]Nice work. Good to see Rokk is still alive and being critical of everything.[/quote] ???

Nice work, eric. Is your schoolwork up to the same standard?

Got an A on my last ENGL 202 paper so I guess I’m doing something right ;).

Thanks for the positive feedback yall.

Eric:

Thank you for all your work.

PAP '58

little tidbit in prep for the 16th

Will youth serve St. Joe’s?
Phil Martelli meets the press.
Jonathan Tannenwald/Philly.com