Nolen done for season

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/blogs/hardwoodhits/

that’s a tough break for Minny. Any news on Kalin Lucas’ injury last night?

[quote=“tundra, post:9, topic:782”]From ESPN

He’s limping bad," Izzo said. “It’s not a good sprain, but it’s not broke or anything like that – at least it doesn’t seem to be. I think the issue is whether he’s a fast healer or not. I can’t say I know that because he hasn’t really been hurt. It’s not good, that’s for sure.”[/quote]

[quote="tundra, post:9, topic:782"]From ESPN

He’s limping bad," Izzo said. “It’s not a good sprain, but it’s not broke or anything like that – at least it doesn’t seem to be. I think the issue is whether he’s a fast healer or not. I can’t say I know that because he hasn’t really been hurt. It’s not good, that’s for sure.”[/quote]

My buddy had a bad sprain in college. Went to the Doctor and his quote was “You’d be better off if it was broke.” Sometimes sprains aren’t good.

I feel badly for Kalin and MSU. You never want to see a kid get hurt. Nolen did this to himself and his teammates.

These could be the lucky breaks that this team and ED have been searching for.

My buddy had a bad sprain in college. Went to the Doctor and his quote was “You’d be better off if it was broke.” Sometimes sprains aren’t good.

This is very true. I had a nagging sprain in high school that basically lost me half a season and had me on crutches. But then I sprained the other one several times and was back playing a day or two later, so they can be pretty hit and miss I think.

There are a lot of factors. High ankle sprain, low ankle sprain, what degree the sprain is, etc. It might be really bad for Lucas.

Yeah, a sprained ankle can be pretty bad. I severely sprained my ankle last July and had to go on crutches for awhile. It’s now 7 months later and it still isn’t completely healed.